𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"I still can't believe that you're related to Denmark Tanny." John B stated in bewilderment as he crossed before Pope and clapped his shoulder before halting to stand besides JJ.

"Uh-huh." JJ stated in agreement as he enthusiastically nodded his head.

"Are we in the presence of a royal?" John B teasingly questioned Pope.

"A king? We shall crown him." JJ stated, setting an imaginary crown over Pope's head. "All hail the lord of Tannyhill! We're not worthy!" JJ stated in a horrible English accent, causing all of us to jokingly bow in the honor of a higher presence.

"What should I address you as? Your highness? Sir? King? Your majesty?" I teased Pope.

"Everybody relax. Can we relax, please?" Pope stated.

"Relocate to Cat's Ass, question mark?" Sarah humorously questioned us.

"I'm with that." JJ stated in agreement.

"How soon can we move in?" Kie jokingly questioned no one in particular.

"'Cause I don't have a place to stay." JJ stated.

"Me either. Bunk beds?" Kie questioned the blonde boy.

"Bunk beds. Cheers to that." JJ stated in agreement as he and Kie bumped their beer cans.

I looked over at a pensive looking pope and questioned him. "What's up, Pope?"

"I just keep thinking about the letter, the one that Limbrey sent. It had the wheat symbol on it.  That must mean it has something to do with the Royal Merchant." He stated his thoughts.

"Yeah. Something seems fishy. " JJ agreed.

"But if we find that cross, we can split it like we were gonna split the gold." Pope suggested.

'Oh, Pope. Him and his heart of gold. Even if the cross and all the royalty that came from it solemnly belongs to him and his family, he was willing to distribute it within his friends. He was selfless. That's what I admired most about him besides his wisdom.'

"Yeah. I'm with that." JJ stated in agreement.

"And live happily ever after?" A soft, breathy, and unfamiliar voice sarcastically questioned from behind us, interrupting our tranquil conversation.

We swiftly turned around, only to see the so called Limbrey woman approaching us with her henchmen at her side.

We all took a defensive stance and resentfully stared down the pair who had wreaked havoc onto our island, our home, and our people.

"You assaulted my father." Pope stated with such righteous anger as he began to approach the woman but was halted by her henchmen who placed a hand on his chest.

"Oh, I didn't assault anybody." Limbrey stated in mock innocence.

"He can identify the psycho from a mile away." Kie bitterly stated, referring to the man at her side.

"Why would my employee a...a... assault your father? That's absurd." Limbrey laughs. "Listen, we can keep on negotiating, but the fact is that I want the key." She forcefully stated.

"And I won't stop until I have it." Pope attempted to push past the man that was holding him back, but he found himself unsuccessful.

"I don't have a choice, which means you don't either." Limbrey threatened us.

"It's Limbrey, right? Is that right?" John B knowingly questioned her whilst the key she so desperately needed was placed in between his fingers.

"Yes." She replied with such enthusiasm upon seeing the key in my friends grasp.