𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"Rise and shine sweetheart!" I shouted into the Maybank residence as I walked within the property and towards the blonde teenage boys bedroom.

I reached for the doorknob and forcefully swung JJ's bedroom door wide open, entering his room.

To my dismay, when I entered JJ's bedroom, I found him sound asleep on his bed. Looking quite peaceful if you ask me.

'I know damn well you're not going to be the reason why we're late on our first day of school.' I thought to myself, irritated as I approached the foot of JJ's bed.

"JJ Maybank! Get your ass up!" I exclaimed, causing him to jolt awake at the sudden volume in my voice.

I fisted the ends of JJ's covers and pulled them off and away from his body.

"Dude! Leave me alone." JJ groaned in annoyance, barely acknowledging my presence as he turned himself around and pressed his face into his pillow to avoid any and all confrontation.

A moment later, I could see his body slipping into a visibly relaxed state, signifying that he was on the verge of falling into a deep slumber.

I did the only logical thing I could think of in order to wake him up, once again.

I grabbed JJ's shoulders and forcefully turned him back around so that he was laying face up and I jumped on top of his hips, straddling him.

"JJ, please get up. We're gonna be late." I pleaded him as I leaned down and pressed my body against his, crossing my arms on his chest and resting my chin on top of them.

"I like this position." He said, his lips upturning into a smirk.

"Shut up. I'm being serious, get up." I stated in a stern tone.

"How do you want me to get up if you're on top of me?" JJ asked me.

"Right. Lemme just—" I proceeded to get off from on top of him, but JJ grabbed my hips and pushed me back down. "I'm joking. Stay there as long as you want. I honestly don't mind."

"Yeah, I could feel that." I sarcastically stated, emphasizing the word feel since I could feel JJ's protruding cock pressing against my ass.

"Just go ahead. I'll catch up later." JJ stated in a groggy tone as he looked up at me.

"No. Come on, JJ." I persisted to state. "What time did you go to bed last night anyways?" I asked him.

JJ hesitated to answer, but I offered him a warning look and he sheepishly replied with, "Around three in the morning."

"JJ, are you serious?! I warned you about today." I scoffed, before scolding him.

"I know. I'm sorry, but please let me sleep in. I'll meet you at school in about an hour." JJ pleaded me.

As I took a moment debating on whether or not to actually let JJ sleep in, I felt his grip around my hips grow weak and limp, alarming me that he was once again falling into a deep slumber.

"Don't you dare go back to sleep, J!" I warned him, causing him to jolt awake at the sudden volume in my voice.

"Come on. Come lay with me." JJ said as he grabbed onto my wrist and attempted to pull me down besides him, but I halted his actions.

"JJ, I can't. Kie's outside." I informed him as I took my wrist out of his grasp.

"Then tell her to leave." JJ stated in an assertive tone, most definitely not making an attempt to sound attractive as his deep and raspy sounding morning voice was added into the mix.