𝐒𝐈𝐗

"If this guy was flying planes for Ward, he's gotta be pretty tight-lipped." Pope factually stated from the passengers seat as we all sat in Kie's car.

"So then direct approach gets my vote." JJ suggested as he cocked his gun from the back seat besides me, causing all of us to abruptly look at him in protest at his deranged suggestion.

"JJ, no." Pope dismissed the blondes suggestion.

"No. What?" Kie protested against JJ's suggestion from the driver seat.

"Didn't I tell you to leave that?" I questioned him in remembrance.

"I may have tucked it into my waistband when you weren't looking and snuck it past you just before we left." JJ sheepishly stated.

"Clever, but stupid." I somewhat complimented my boyfriend for the idiocy in his actions.

"Put the gun down, man." Pope instructed JJ with an annoyed sigh, and he did.

"Guys! We gotta keep this simple, or we'll never get John B off." JJ reminded us.

"Or we just tickle the wire." Pope suggested a new approach as he raised Kie's AirPod case for us to see.

"What?" Kie questioned in a confused tone as she briefly looked over at Pope, before focusing her gaze back onto the road in front of her.

"We tickle the wire." Pope repeated himself. "I plant my phone in his car and then we listen in on your AirPods." Pope explained his carefully thought out plan to us as he inserted the two AirPods into either side of his ear.

"Say something." Pope instructed kie as he raised the speaker side of his cellphone up to her mouth.

"Something." Kie leaned forward to say into the speaker, as if speaking into a two-way radio.

"Something." The recording repeated back to us.

"Okay, we have audio." Pope informed us, as if checking off an imaginary list of necessities.

"I think that's his house over there." Pope pointed in the direction where a simple looking house sat across the street from us, causing Kie to come to a slow halt.

"All right, honk or, uh...or yell or something if you see anything suspicious." Pope instructed Kie as he took the AirPods out of his ears and inserted them back into its case.

"Don't do anything dangerous." Kie warned Pope.

"Come on. I'm not JJ." Pope sarcastically stated, before opening the car door and hopping out of the car.

"Funny, Pope. Love third-wheeling. It's my favorite thing."JJ sarcastically complained as pope ran around the back of the car and towards the house, ignoring the blonde.

"How could you be third wheeling if your girlfriend's in the car with you?" I questioned JJ as I lifted my head up and off of his shoulder to look up at him.

"Well, to be fair, when it's just You, Kie, and I, you guys pay more attention to one another." JJ stated in a bothered tone.

"Is someone jealous?" I questioned him with a smirk.

"Sucks to know that I outdo you in everything, huh?" Kie mischievously questioned JJ with a smirk as she turned around in her seat to look back at him.

"Yeah, right. At the end of the day she loves me more than you." JJ protested with such cockiness in his tone.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud." Kie sarcastically stated, causing me to let out a chuckle at the amount of entertainment the banter between my best friend and significant other was administering.