"...Yes." He answered timidly. "How many are there in total?" He looked down and sighed hard. "That..." Lee Sungkook hesitated for a moment before opening his mouth. "As far as I know, there are 48 people." 48 people? It was smaller than I thought.

Considering that chapter 1,200 had one hit and chapter 120 had 10 hits, I thought there would be at least 100 people. "I know there were more prophets originally but I expect most of them didn't pass the first scenario." Lee Sungkook's words resolved my curiosity. "They are dead despite knowing the future?"

"That... we have received the revelation but we only recently realized that it was a 'true' revelation." Now it made a little sense, And once again. Perhaps at the start of the scenario, few readers thought that a novel that started serialization 10 years ago would become a reality. They might not remember it straight away.

I thought it was strange that Lee Sungkook survived. Furthermore, this guy was the ninth person to stop reading so he was one of the earliest readers. Then how did he survive? "I, fortunately, survived the carriage. If it hadn't been for another prophet nearby, I would've died."

Another prophet in the same place as him? "That―" Alyona cut off the man by standing, looking alarmed. The moment that Lee Sungkook was about to speak, the ground slightly shook. The vibration was transmitted despite Sound Wave Blocking. "Jung Heewon," Alyona muttered and was the first to exit the tent. Lee Sungkook and I ran out of the tent at the same time.

Kung!

I thought it was a sudden sub scenario but that wasn't it. Two people stood in the center of the epicenter. The man and woman facing each other. I didn't know the man but the other person was. "You aren't a supporting role... yet you dare to push me?" Not surprisingly, it was Jung Heewon, Ah, Alyona sharp as always.

"What are you talking about, you dog-like jerk." The man grabbed a very large ring sword from his back. "What? Dog...? You bitch!"  His overall level seemed in line with Jung Heewon's. But it wasn't enough. Jung Heewon's movements were already above incarnations of the same class. Jung Heewon's blade moved lightly as the man attacked.

[The character 'Jung Heewon' has activated the special option of Mikazuki Munechika, "Death God's Footsteps'...]

[The character Jung Heewon has activated the demon-slaying sword hidden technique, 'Beheading the damned']

"Jung Heewon!" Alyona's voice overlapped mine as we shouted at the same time. Jung Heewon stopped his black just before she cut off the man's head. The hairs were rising on the man's neck. It was a tremendous difference in speed. If we hadn't intervened, the man would be dead.

The startled Lee Sungkook cried out, "Jung Minseob! What are you doing now?" I realized it when I saw Lee Sungkook's confusion. Then the expected message popped up. That's right. He was also a Prophet.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

[The information of this person can't be read in 'Character List.']

[This person isn't registered in 'Character List.']

* * *

After a while, another prophet was on his knees in front of us, with Lee Sungkook next to him. "I'm sorry, my friend didn't know anything... Hey, apologize quickly!" The man sitting beside him bowed towards me. "I'm sorry." Unlike Lee Sungkook. he was a very prideful person and couldn't completely remove the anger from his face. I looked at Jung Heewon and said,