Awooga

Kiyo POV

"You summoned me boss?" I wonder what father wants to tell me

"You can call me father whenever we are alone Kiyotaka"

"Understood father, I will do so whenever we are alone"

"Very well my son, and yes I have called you here to ask you if you wish to accept another mission?" Another mission, I will complete it without fail, like I always do.

"Yes"

"Your next mission....

..

..Enroll at Advanced Nurturing High School" Eh? A high school?

"What is the goal for enrolling at such a place when I've mastered almost everything important there is to learn?"

I was born a genius, but there were other things that made others look at me differently, my lack of emotion and my eyes. My eyes carried so much darkness and I did not know how to hide it at first.

I never cried, smiled, nor laughed. It can't be helped, I was born this way. Everyone neglected me, my parents thought I was a monster because of my gaze, and left me to an orphanage. Even the people there didn't want to associate with me. They all look at me like I was some sort of alien.

Despite this, the boss took me in and treated me like his own son. He was never afraid of my eyes instead he was mesmerized by them.

My father, who I call boss whenever we are not alone, is a powerful man inside the government. However his presence is unknown to practically everyone except those of the highest powers. Royalties and those that stand at the top respect my father.

He would take me to parties from time to time when I was young and I would always get different looks from people. Curiosity for some, while others stood away from me in fear, others associated with me because of my father.

Because of this, I asked my father if I could stay at home and train. He asked why which I replied that it is my wish to do so. In truth, I wanted to make people at the top look at me in awe. So my father would attain the respect he deserved. He is a great man. But I brushed off those thoughts when he told me that he never wished for any of those.

He has made so many enemies, yet none of them know his face or his name. If truth came to light about the things he has done for this country, he would undoubtedly lose the precious time he devotes to watching.....anime and mostly because people would target him out of jealousy and revenge mainly from criminal organizations.

This is also why he has so little trust in people he only trusted those inside his family. Even when he took me in, he still had a wary expression but would often hide it from me. I dedicated my time to learning and was able to make full use of my intellect. But that was not enough, I needed to be stronger.

Slowly but surely, he took a liking to who I was and started to open up. I too loved his company, even if I don't particularly feel that much emotions or am familiar with it, I can still differentiate it from each other.

I completed tasks at breakneck speeds and learned faster than anyone else. My father was proud of me as he kept on bothering people who could teach me from his trustworthy peers. He never raised his voice, nor hurt me in any way, yet I was prepared to do anything as long as it is what he wishes to do so. And so I asked if I can undergo harsher training. Of course he was worried at first, but I wanted to do it nonetheless.

After countless persuading, he agreed on me training under the best of the best across multiple fields. Even my teachers were afraid of me because of who I was. I was able to learn how to fake my emotions yet making it look genuine. I was ready to be of service to the person I recognize as my one and only family.