Class S??

A/N: Oh yeah I'm ignoring Horikita here. Kiyo is with Ichika ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).  Loli-chan doesn't know the white room therefore she does not know Kiyo. Both of them will be in an entirely different class. 
Kiyo does not hold back at all. Will be a bit OOC because I suck at this. Might have try to implement this in another book but oh well. Enjoy~

Kiyo POV

Its been almost a year since I destroyed that place and was free from 'that man'. Right now I am on a bus on the way to where I will enjoy and possibly learn things for the next three years, ANHS. The chairman was one of the people who helped me destroy that hell hole, he told me to enroll in his school but instead of being placed in the usual classes, me and Ichika will be placed in an entirely new class. Oh yeah, I also inherited stuff from that man, not that I needed it, so I let Matsuo-san handle it, he deserves everything, I'm really glad I met him. He was the father-figure I've been looking for years ago. I can't help but want to smile remembering all the times he helped me. I even learned how to cook from him. Speaking of Matsuo-san, Ichika is one of the people I took with me from that place. She's currently beside me asleep. She was one of the few people who produced great results despite being very expressive, I kind of envy her.

"Don't you think you should give up your seat?"

Hm? I look towards where the question was directed at. A young, well-built, blonde-haired man was sitting down in the priority seat. I mean high school student. The old woman was standing next to him. An office lady was next to the old woman.

"You there, can't you see the old woman having trouble?"

"That's a really crazy question, lady."

I was about to stand up and give the old lady my seat when Ichika grabbed my hand and shook her head signaling me to ignore it. I complied and closed my eyes. 

A/N: Screw the bus scene, I'm sure y'all have seen it thousands of times :)

That boring as hell. While I was bored, I tried observing other students. I can quite tell that the students are not allotted to the four classes equally.
Class A are full of serious students, there's a loli looking smug, so far Class A is good......except for that green haired simp next to JOhnny.
And Class B looks like the typical friendship class filled with nice people, although there's one girl who looks irritated at the cringy atmosphere. There's a busty peach-haired girl who seems to be the leader of class B, beside her is a filler guy who looks seems to be a realist of sorts.
Class C looks like they're full of delinquents, there's a guy who's grinning, and a big foreigner who I thought was a bodyguard.
Class D is not even worth mentioning, they're practically full of what you would not expect from an elite school. So there's already some hints here huh, there's a hierarchy from Class A-D with A being the best and D being the worst.

The chairman cleared his throat and announced mine and Ichika's perfect entrance exam scores along with the new 'Class S' in the first years, with only 2 people, after that announcement the gymnasium became noisy with people questioning why there were only two people in that class. After some time when the announcement was made, me and Ichika were already outside and went to our classroom.

Back at the Gymnasium

'Kukuku, Class S with only 2 people huh? they might be fun to play with and destroy'

'Fufufu interesting, papa never told me about this, if they're only 2 against everyone else then they might be good'

'Kufufufu my my, a perfect existence such as I find this interesting, Kufufufu'

'Class S huh, I wonder if they're friendly, I hope I could become friends with them'

'I should be in that class instead of class D, looking around the Gymnasium, I could see that this class is full of useless people. Tch'