Reaction?? #4

Ian: "Okay guys, so we will be taking a break of sorts from videos and someone will replace me in this event"

Ian: "No response?"

Kiyo: "I mean you could start explaining"

Hiyori: "Yes Ian-san"

Ian: "Ah alright, you all will be reacting to some pictures and the person who would replace me would probably ask some people to do some stuff, like Kiyo playing the piano, or grip tests and more"

Ryuen: "Kukuku, how about rewards?"

Sakayanagi: "Fufufu"

Ian: "Uhhh, probably just food I don't know since I don't want to meddle with all of yall's frigging CP"

Papayanagi: "Fufufu interesting"

Kiyo: "Since when did you get here chairman?"

Papayanagi: "Oh I've been here since the start, it's just that I was talking to James telephatically"

Kiyo: "I see"

Ian: "Oh yeah, most of the things that will happen will involve you Kiyo :)"

Kiyo: "How troublesome" Kiyo muttered

Ian: "You can say that again, I wanna leave~"

??: "Ian you can take a break"

Ian: "YES AHA, CYA MFS"

Ian disappears and someone else appears and teleports in front of Kiyo

Kiyo: "Hello"

??: "Kyaa~ Kiyotaka-sama in up close!!"

Ike trying to shout but nothing comes out of his mouth

Nanase: "Uhhm, who are you?"

Ichika: "I'm not giving you senpai~"

??: "Awww, meanies, call me Shiori~ and I'm prepared to kill anyone who insults him"

James: "CALM DOWN FREAKING YANDERE"

Shiori: "Awww James-san, what if they insult Kiyotaka-sama?"

James: "Ugh, they won't. Whenever insults hurl out of their mouths will automatically get filtered and won't make no sound :)"

Kiyo: "Well that's a relief, and I don't particularly mind what they say Shiori, but thank you"

Shiori: "Kyaaa~"

'Did he thank her when she said she would kill us?' Defects thought

Horikita: "Shiori-san, what happened to your hands?"

Hiyori: "Are you alright Shiori-san?"

Shiori: "I'm alright my dear angel~"

Ichinose: "But why do you have so many band-aids?"