The Hero & The Kids - Finale

ابدأ من البداية

Rim: "A-ah yea. That can be worked." Rim was a bit surprised that the empress talked causally with us, which made him choke up at first. The Empress backed up and began walking back to her guards, putting back a smile and formal attitude.

(5 minutes later)

Rim: "Ahhh~ This is nice. Nothing like a relaxing tatami-mat to get away from things."

Youm: "Right? I wish I had these back in the kingdom. It's soo relaxing."

"Especially with all that food I ate. Nothing beats laziness."

Gazel: "About to get swallowed up, are we? Well better keep yourselves astute, or else that old f-". Gazel stopped himself, taking a swig from his chilled sake to change the subject. Probably because Elves have really good hearing, so her hearing what he was gonna say would cause trouble.

Shion: "Eto... Sorry to interrupt Sama's but more people have arrived."

"Who?". And a couple of milliseconds later my question was answered.

???: "I wanna see my cute-tailed lover! And the food!". Said a very familiar voice echoing across the building.

Youm/Y/n: "Milim!/No, Fuck!"

"What did you say?". I stared at Youm.

Youm: "What...? I-I said what you said. *looks the other way and whistles*".

"..."

Youm: "..."

"..."

Youm: "..."

"..."

Youm gets yeeted by Y/n (Visualized):

"SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LIFE PRIVILEGES!"

Youm: "W-wait aaaarrrrghhhhh!!! MMMMMAAAAASSSSSTTTTTEEEEEERRRRR!"

(Gazel in the off-camera room - "Does this happen often?"
Rimuru - "Yeah. It's both annoying and funny. You should experience this with us."
Gazel - "No. No, I don't think to. Unless Author gives me a raise."