(•—•)

You walked into SFIT as you made your way to your lab. Once you walked inside you placed down your supplies before stretching out. Honey Lemon and Gogo entered your lab as you bent over to stretch out your back.

"Hey (y/n), um what are you doing?" Gogo asked as she tilted her head to the side.

You quickly stood up, wincing when you felt a slight pinch in your lower back. "Oh! I was just uh stretching. My back is still sore from last week." You lied as you shrugged.

"Oh, well we're glad to see you back. It's been a crazy few weeks, but it finally seems like everything is calming down again." Honey explained as she sighed.

"Yeah. I still am really sorry for dragging you guys into that whole situation." You smiled apologetically but Gogo just shook her head.

"Why are you apologizing? We got into it because you and Tadashi are our friends and we would do anything to help. Especially if it meant saving a good dozen people." Gogo smirked and you smiled at her.

"You guys are the best."

"Well we wanted to let you know that there's a guy giving away some supplies he doesn't need and we thought you'd might want to take a look and see if you can find anything for your project." Honey explained and you smiled.

"That would be great! Which lab is it?" You asked as you grabbed a small box.

"I think four doors down to your right." Gogo replied and you nodded before leaving your lab.

You walked down the hallway quickly before you stopped in front of the lab door. After giving it a few knocks you heard someone speak. "It's open!"

With that, you pushed the door open before peeking your head inside. "Hi there, I'm (y/n) and I'm just a few lab doors down, but I heard you were giving out supplies?"

The man turned around in his seat with a smile before his eyes went wide. "Oh my gosh. You're, you're that girl." He said as he stood up and approached you.

You thought he seemed familiar but you couldn't remember where you had seen him. You glanced at his desk as you saw a green hat, and all of a sudden you realized who he was. You stared into the same green eyed boy with brown hair you had encountered a week ago. This was the same man you had bumped into when you were desperately trying to get back to your friends.

"I didn't know you went here. But I'm glad to see that you're okay. You really gave me a scare when I bumped into you." He continued and you gave him an awkward laugh.

"Yeah, I am really sorry about that. It was just a really busy and crazy day." He nodded in understanding as he held your gaze.

He didn't mention the blood he saw on your shirt but he studied you for a minute. You couldn't help but avert your eyes from his intense stare as you changed the subject. "Oh! Are those the things you're giving away?"

You walked over to a pile of small equipment and scraps as you looked at what he had. "Oh yeah. Take whatever you'd like."

You thanked him as you scanned the pile, picking out and placing stuff you could use inside your small box. "So how long have you been going here?"