She kept her gaze on Rocky and followed him as she saw how he followed her immediately. They both seemed to have settled down and were talking on and on.

She however unlike them seemed to be getting more and more angrier at the interaction, she's probably just as drunk as him but in her subconscious, she knew it was just jealousy. Jealous for the fact that the one attractive and bold guy she found an interest in, showing how he had an interest in her that day and the next seemed to have found another girl more interesting clearly from his actions.

Reena had enough when she saw him grab her hand gently and lead her on the way out, she had enough when she saw how he held her hands so delicately even when she paused to call her friend.

With a snap of her fingers, she called her bodyguard

"That's the guy, that's him, go and inform Kamal."

He has no idea what's coming for him Reena thought but

what she didn't know what how quickly those tables would turn.

As Rocky waited until Rani was out of his sight, thoughts still revolving around her, he turned around grabbed a cigarette from his pocket, and removed a match stick while opening the door, just as he lit it up, he raised his head with the cigarette still lingering on his lips.

He started moving towards the left and started backing up as he saw Kamal and his goons entering his field of vision.

"This guy ?" Kamal began tauntingly.

"You honor this guy? You even got beaten up by him. Look, I don't know where you came from." He continued as his tone became harsher.

"Where is Vidhana Soudha? How is the weather here? Before finding out all this, you should have found out how bad I am. You made a mistake." As he pulled out a shotgun " And now it's too late."

Pointing the shotgun in Rocky's direction read to shoot, Reena quickly saw this and stood up appearing as though suddenly she was concerned even though she caused this,

Pushing the shotgun down, she said clicking her tongue. "Don't waste a bullet, he's not worth it."

"Do you know why I called all of them ?" She said while looking at the stoic-faced man who seemed like he gave literally zero fucks even though he just had a gun pointed at him as expected.

"I called them not to get you beaten up but to merely show you your worth." She told harshly

"To even aspire to something, you need to be worthy. That too a girl like me. Still, I will give you one more opportunity." She told maliciously but secretly she was hoping he still stayed true to his words that night he declared his love for her.

"To prove your manhood, if you can touch me, in front of all of them, I will be yours." She finished while a glint of desperation flashed in her eyes almost as if she wanted him to prove her words.

Rocky calmly took his cigarette out of his mouth and turned back walking away while a look of disbelief was seen on Reena's face as her mouth hung open in shock.

The goons began laughing at him while Kamal too now had a mocking smile on his punchable face.

"Go away, man. Get the hell out !" One said hollering at him.

"You need guts dude, guts." Another taunted at him

"Hey kid, go to the neighborhood shop and say my name, they'll give you two dozen bangles to wear." A good wearing sunglasses said smugly while laughing at him.