~dion dimucci~

four

Right on her heels, Nessie followed her new best friend as the white haired immortal dragged along two struggling Cold Ones who had appeared in a similar fashion to her. But unlike Aeron, the pair seemed way more off putting and gave the small hybrid an incredibly bizarre and off putting feeling.

The two choking intruders kept up their strangled grumbles as the archaic vampire continued on towards the house with a dark scowl on her otherwise beautiful face. The deep, animalistic growl coming from Aeron's throat would have scared the young hybrid, had she not known that the red eyed vampire was actually protecting her, keeping her safe from whatever the pair might have done. Because she didn't know.

The two were completely trapped in her iron grip, flailing about and clawing at her hands, trying in vain to get free. Anyone could definitely tell, they were terrified of their captor. Aeron found it ever so amusing. And thrilling. She hadn't had this sort of rush in centuries.

The white haired vampire couldn't believe she missed it so much.

The Cullen home came into view within a minute or two and just as the four of them left the tree line, Jacob, Edward and Bella were beside Renesmee in the blink of an eye and the ancient Cold One proceeded forward to drop the two strangers at a certain blond doctor's feet.

The mind reader could see what had happened from his daughter's thoughts as the small girl showed her mother and the Quileute Wolf what had occurred whilst the patriarch of the Cullen Coven was stunned to see the ones Aeron had just dumped in front of him, her frozen scowl, nonetheless terrifying.

Jacob snarled as his jaw clenched tightly, thinking the two could very well have at least hurt his imprint, all because the new vampire had taken her into the forest and yet... though Aeron had known Nessie for as long as they'd known her... she still protected his girl, "You weren't invited."

Carlisle watched with a minor grimace of his own as the white haired vampire prowled backwards was a chilling flower as the pair on the snowy ground struggled to their feet, their necks healing slowly from the cracks that Aeron had caused... accidentally, of course, "Vladimir, Stefan. You're a long way from home."

Kate, one from the Denali Coven in Alaska turned to the Doctor, "What are they doing here?"

Only Jacob and Edward noticed the beginning of a tremble in Aeron's figure. As if she was nervous and uncomfortable or preparing to dive in and rip the two males apart.

...most likely the latter.

Stefan, the blond, kept a wary gaze on the red eyed vampire behind him, who held a certain glint in her eyes, as the black haired one answered, "We heard the Volturi were moving against you, but that you would not stand alone."

"We didn't do what we were accused of," The leader of the Cullen Clan almost narrowed his eyes, but kept his face calm and collected.

But Vladimir waved him off, not interested in what he was about to say, only focussed on the possibility of the Extinction of the Volturi, "We do not care what you did, Carlisle."

The blond managed to take his gaze off of Aeron, "We have been waiting a millennium for the Italian scum to be challenged."

Carlisle shook his head, trying once more to prove his point, "It is not our plan to fight the Volturi."

Vladimir rose an eyebrow, "And yet you have the Wanderer in your presence..." the black haired Romanian turned to Aeron with a cautious and suspicious glance, "She was a known myth even to us. Appearing and disappearing all over the world, using her 'influential' gift to enforce her will on others, enslaving all of those who crossed her. A creature to either worship or fear."

The white haired blonde tilted her head to the side, the spark of her utter madness gleaming in those ruby red orbs as a wide, vicious grin stretched, curling almost unnaturally across her face, making the two Romanians pause to take a step backward with sharp inhales.

"~They call me the wanderer.
Yeah, the wanderer,
I roam around, around, around.~"

Aeron's fingers came up to twirl a loose strand of her wild mess of white hair, the tone of her voice serenely ringing through the thoughts of all those present.

"~Oh well, I roam from town to town,
I go through life without a care.
And I'm as happy as a clown,
I with my two fists of iron but I'm going nowhere.~"

The curved slash of a grin became more severe, more cruel, more like the one she wore when Aeron was her true self, enslaving the minds of those who dared disobey her.

"~ Yeah I'm the wanderer.
Yeah, the wanderer,
I roam around, around, around.~"

But as soon as the grin appeared, it vanished, her eyes glazed over as the calculating gleam faded into the darkest depths of her thoughts.

They were all startled at her soft whispers echoed into the heads of all the vampires that Alice had gathered, though her lips having not moved at all.

Aeron began to stalk off, retreating into the trees, completely lost and just as she was about to disappear, Edward was next to her, out of the earshot of all the Cold Ones attending, "Why are you here?"

The image of the white haired immortal wrenching the entrance of a small, stone tomb, to reveal the complete opposite of the Alice he now knew, flickered into her thoughts for barely two or three seconds, making the young, at least to her, telepath's golden eyes widen.

Then an additional imagination of his brother and sister locating the archaic Cold One in front of him in California, amongst a forest of redwoods, the tallest trees in the world, appeared.

But like before, an intense gulf of emptiness then filled her head and Aeron shrugged,

"~Cause I'm a wanderer,
Yeah, a wanderer...~"

The golden eyed vampire swallowed at Aeron's words, a confused frown starting to crease his forehead, "Are you coming back?"

The white haired immortal peered at him, not answering, not blinking, not even moving her face at all. Her haze was penetrating and intimidating. It unnerved him greatly and just as he was about to ask another question, she was gone, whisking away into the shadows of the trees.

The bronze haired Cullen stared after her, lost in his own thoughts.

Eleazar, Garrett and the Romanians had all told him that Aeron, the one who had saved Alice from her prison, the one who had taught his daughter more about their shared gift and the one who had protected her when the ancient vampire believed Renesmee was in danger, was a warmongering enslaver, worse than the Volturi.

He didn't know what to think about the strange newcomer that only his daughter and his sister trusted.

The bronze haired Cullen had seen what Aeron had shown his daughter, of her being worshipped in Egypt just as the very first pyramid was being built, sane and already immortal.

Edward wondered...if he were to ask the white haired vampire, would she show him what happened with the Aztecs?

When was she captured?

What did they do to her?

...And what did she do to get free?