Chapter 2: Plans

Natasha's POV

"Alright, these are the flags." Nat held up a small white cloth and an identical black one. She gave the white one to Steve.

"Team A gets floor 4 territory, and Team B gets floor 2 territory. The first team to get the other's flag in their own territory wins. The game starts...NOW!"

On the word now, Nat sprinted to the door of the training room.

She was followed by Sam, Tony, and Bruce.

In that order.

Not who I would have chosen, but I can make it work for the plan.

Once she got up the stairs, she turned to her teammates.

"Alright, listen up. Sam, you stay here and guard the stairs. We'll be on coms, so I expect you to notify me if they try the direct approach." Nat handed out coms.

"But will they go this way?" Sam asked. "It seems too obvious. And should we really split up? That always goes wrong in horror movies."

Nat rolled her eyes.

"They know that its too obvious, so they would not. But they also know that I know that they know that, so they would try the stairs. But they know that I know that they know that I know that they know, so they might not. And this is capture the flag, not The Walking Dead."

The three stared at each other, and then back to her.

"What?" they chorused in unison.

It was pointless to explain anything to them.

Nat sighed. "We have to get moving. Stay there, Sam."

Nat took of with Bruce and Tony, leaving Sam looking bemused and betrayed.

She would explain later, over the coms.

"Bruce, you stand in front of my room. Tony, follow me." Nat entered her room.

Once Tony had followed, she shut the door, locked it, and put on soundproof mode. She open her closet, and shoved Tony in, ignoring his squeak of protest.

She slammed the closet door, entrapping Tony.

"Hey!" Tony's voice was muffled by the shut door. "Why am I in here? And why do you have so many shoes? Nat!"

She scowled. Nat had a perfectly normal amount of shoes.

"Just hide there. Don't make a sound. I'm going to get their flag."

Nat walked over to the vent.

"Nat! What is the plan?!? Why do you get to have all the fun?"

Nat paused her monever, her lower half already in the vent.

There was no way she would tell him the real plan.

And she was certain that they would take the bait.

"Don't worry. I'm sure the fun is coming to you."

AN: Every chapter will alternate POV's, and most chapters will be around 1,000 words. (This one is very short, but it isn't the norm.)