Stubborn Heart : Prologue

Začať od začiatku

And the farms.. River.. The tress.. Everything was just like a different world.. In the city everywhere was just buildings and vehicle's.. The air  & sound pollution .. But here was just a unknown peace in a silence.. With just the voice of an nature..

He saw the big waterfall and the different type of House's

He saw the big waterfall and the different type of House's.. He was amused too see everything in front of his eyes.. He is A big nature lover who loves to be close to the nature..

Yibo was so amused watching the Houses

Yibo was so amused watching the Houses.. They are different unlike buildings everywere.. He definitely visited so many places and traveled but never found this much calm anywhere..

Yibo's every thought's broke when they stopped at one house

Yibo's every thought's broke when they stopped at one house.. As he saw his Just Wedded Husband.. Getting out of the car.. And taking out the luggage of yibo's.. And opened the car door for Yibo.. Yibo didn't looked at his face and get out while starring at house.. It's very small unlike his Wang Mansion.. He used to live a luxurious life... He was confused and hesitate to enter in the house as he looked at his husband and asked " Is it really your house? ".. Xiao Zhan was confused yet he answered without showing his questionable look.. " Yes.. Now it's yours too! " .. Yibo was like a thunderstorm was frozen on his spot .. Now he understood.. The person with whom he is married is not so rich who can give him a luxurious life which he was living from the childhood...

His husband watched Yibo's expression and asked " Are you alright? " .. Yibo didn't said anything and started walking inside .. He was fuming with anger.. He didn't even know a single bit about the person whom he just got married..

Zhan without saying anything also entered inside.. He pressed door bell and immediately a beautiful women opened the door..

She immediately hugged Zhan

She immediately hugged Zhan... She is the mother of Xiao Zhan.. " Xiao Lu" .. She come back to the gusu village immediately, the moment wedding was done.. To do other preparations to welcome her son-in-law .. Yibo saw his mother-in-law at wedding and also Meet there so he knows her..

When Lu looked at her son-in-law.. She smiled and hugged him also tightly.. Yibo didn't return the hug but nor he rejected.. After getting little bit away she said " "Welcome home son-in-law.. " Yibo bowed to her and Noded.. And walked past her inside..

It made Xiao Zhan frown.. He don't like when someone disrespect his mother.. He was about to follow yibo.. Lu grabbed her son's hand and said " Maybe he is tired.. " And it's so late also.. Go and take care of him..  Xiao zhan took one deep breath and exhale and smiled at his mother and said.. " Okay maa you should also rest it's very late " .. She Noded and zhan get upstairs towards his room !

When zhan  entered inside his room he saw yibo Was seating on the edge of the bed which was decorated by the red rose flower petals and there was some candles.. And the rest of the room was dark.. He put yibo's luggage near the bed and then yibo looked at him..

From Xiao Zhan's view yibo looked confused.. He started walking towards the yibo's direction as yibo's body stiffened.. He leaned forward more and more until..

As yibo saw zhan and entered the room.. He get scared.. He tried not to show it.. As zhan Was walking in his direction and leaning more and more closer to him.. As they were inches apart.... Yibo closed his eyes & shouted " Listin you poor oldy.. I know we are married but you can't touch me.. without my concern.. I-i.. I can.. File case against you.. If you force me.. t-to sleep with you.. " As he finished talking & getting no response he slowly opened his eyes & he saw no one was there in front of his eyes.. He gets confused and shocked where did his husband go ..As He layed down on bed with frown..

After some time zhan come out of the bathroom and layed the opposite side of bed and slept without uttering any word to yibo.. But when yibo was continusly starring at his husband with shock that in his life first time someone ignored him... Were so many just die to sleep with him.. He was feeling insulted yet angry and confused and relived also but he want to know why?..

Then suddenly Xiao Zhan spoke with closed eyes " I won't touch you.. And don't want to either so rest assured .. And get changed and sleep.. You must be tired " Saying so Xiao Zhan slept and yibo wasn't even know what he was feeling at his husband's exclamation..

_______________⋆✰✾❣✾✰⋆_____________

So it was just a prologue of the story..!
The story will have so many turns.. As from how & why  happened this arrange marriage and to how they will arrange this marriage into a successful or not able to handle this relation which bounded them together for life time as partners in everything!

The all of the chapter's will be in 3'rd Person's POV! If I wanted to add someone's POV I'll inform you before it starts!

I'll give warming if there will be any 🔞 scenes!

If you liked the story plot.. Don't just read please give votes also it's help us to write the chapter's with more excitement as if you vote we get to know you are liking the story or not!

And the active readers are most welcome... If you comment while reading.. I can talk with you in comments.. I'll love to interact with my readers.. But those who love to read in silent are also most welcome.. 🤗❤!

So let's begin! 🥳💕