Stubborn Heart : Prologue

Start from the beginning

As The Groom In A White Suit Reached Towards The Stage.. The Groom In A Black Suit Extended His Hand.. & The Father Of Other Groom.. Wang Haikuan Hold His Son's Hand And Put On His Son's.. Soon-To-Be Husband's Hand..  & Gave A Gentle Smile At The Groom And Said  " Please Take Care Of My Son " .. The Groom In Black Suit Noded And Gave A Polite & Assuring smile & Said With a clam voice "I will " !

As The Both Groom Stand Face To Face.. & The Priest Started Ceremony.. " SO WE ALL ARE HERE TODAY.. ON THE OCCASION OF MARRIAGE OF SEAN XIAO ZHAN & WANG YIBO.. TO GIVE THEM BEST WISHES FOR THEIR FUTURE AND LOVE BY BEING PART OF THEIR MOST IMPORTANT DAY IN LIFE "

Priest Turned towards grooms and said.. " LET'S START THE CEREMONY NOW.. MR XIAO & MR WANG YOU BOTH CAN TAKE YOUR VOWS NOW "

The Groom In A Black Suit " Sean Xiao Zhan " Took A Deep Breath & Turned To Look Into His Groom's Eyes.. And started

"In the name of God, I, Sean Xiao Zhan , take you, Wang Yibo , to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death.This is my solemn vow.

As Xiao Zhan finished his vow he take His groom's hand in his and slide ring through his finger.. As everyone Clapped happily..

Then The Groom In White Suit " Wang Yibo " Sighed & Looking At His Groom's Eyes Said..

In the name of God, I, Wang Yibo , take you, Xiao Zhan , to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death. This is my solemn vow.

He said and holding Xiao zhan's right hand he gently pushed the ring in groom's Finger.. Making everyone clap their hands with happiness..

Priest Looked At Both Groom's And said " I'M HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE MR ZHAN & MR YIBO.. YOU BOTH ARE LEGALLY HUSBAND'S  .. YOU CAN SEAL YOUR VOWS INTO THE KISS.. YOU MAY KISS EACH OTHER NOW"

As The Priest Announced Them Husband's Everyone Started To Cheer For Them To Kiss.. The Newly Wedded Couples Were Looking Down.. But Xiao Zhan slowly make his way towards his groom.. He gently placed his hand on Yibo's waist.. As Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan.. And slowly leaning closer towards his Husband.. Xiao Zhan pressed his lips on the soft plump ones.. Resting for some seconds... As he moved away.. And standing at his husband's side with his hands still placed on his waist... As everyone was cheering and shouting their names ..

After Cutting Cake & Greeting Every Guest's .. They Get Into The Car.. Which Was Wang Yibo's Favorite One... In All The Way Yibo Was Looking Outside The Window.. & Xiao Zhan Also Wasn't Looking At Yibo Throughout The whole Journey.. & The Driver was driving car towards the Gusu Village.. Were Was Xiao Zhan's Home!

As they were getting more & more into the villege Yibo saw everywhere was just green..