These days, Gu Liu went through the infirmary system store, and had a general impression of what drugs were in it. He spent 100 HP to buy local anesthesia, and another 100 HP to buy a small area. Sterile state, plus all kinds of things to be used, he spent 800 health points, and his balance was cut in half in an instant.

    Before starting the operation, Gu Liu instructed A Du and Xia who were waiting for the operation curiously, and told them to pay attention to whether there was anyone outside, never let anyone in, and don't get close to him and A Shu no matter what life happened, this was to prevent them. Approaching destroyed the sterile state around him and Ashu.

    A Du and Xia listened to him very much, and they nodded their heads obediently. Xia also promised not to look at them, but Gu Liu didn't care about it. He just said that it was not that he couldn't look, but it had to be rotated. Someone had to stare outside, and he said He would use a knife against Ashu, which was a bit bloody, but he would not hurt Ashu anyway, and specifically told Xia not to run over rashly.

    It was time to prepare, and what was instructed was also instructed. Gu Liu started to use alcohol to disinfect the surroundings. After everything was ready, he said to the system, “When I say something, you can put the things in my hand, and the system said. no problem.

    After inhaling local anesthesia for Ah Shu, the anesthesia took effect. Gu left himself to put on gloves and a mask, click on the sterile state, and start the operation.

    The surgery for Ah Shu is actually very simple. It is called the scleral pressure positioning method. The general steps are to cut a small incision in the choroid, and then use the characteristics of the cysticworm to move when exposed to light, and use a camera obscura to make the cysticworm move towards the incision. Squirm to remove the worm.

    The cave was quiet. A Du and Xia Lun at the entrance of the cave took turns looking after Gu Liu. The more they looked, the more frightened they became. What is Liu (brother Liu) doing? Why in the eyes of the chea tree (eminem)? !

    The two were told by Gu Liu before that they did not dare to speak, nor did they dare to step forward to stop Gu Liu. Xia asked A Du in a low voice, "Brother A Du, will Eminem really be alright?"

    It wasn't that he didn't believe Gu Liu, It was Eminem's eyes that were clearly not injured. Now that he left his brother with a knife, was Eminem injured soon? It's still a vulnerable part like the eyes, of course Xia is worried!

    A Du also felt scared, but after seeing the surgical lamp that Gu Liu took out, his eyes gradually became firmer. At this moment, his brain circuit perfectly overlapped with the black one ten days ago. He whispered to Xia: "Xia, did you see the... light on your Eminem? It's so bright, like a little sun, it must be someone sent by the gods, we have to believe him, he will definitely make your Eminem okay!"

    Xia looked at the surgical lamp and nodded, "I believe in liu brother!

    Hei sat up and looked at his wound. The wound was not completely healed, but it was much better than at the beginning. White skin had grown on the lightest part of the edge of the wound, and there was also skin on the serious part in the middle. He remembered that it was used by the doctor when he was treating his wounds, and now it has been attached to his flesh and blood, as if he had grown it himself.

    The most important thing, Hei, didn't feel weak at all. He still remembered those orcs who were injured and burned. They would heat up after a long time, and then talk nonsense, and the wounds smelled bad. Died in his own cave.

    No matter how many times, as long as he thinks of the fate of those orcs in the past, Hei can't help but be filled with joy. Fortunately, he met a doctor. Yes, he already knew the news that Gu Liu had become a doctor in the tribe. The news is What Mu told him, after hearing the news, his first reaction was that it should be like this!