A Du originally wanted to stay and help, but Gu Liu only said that he didn’t need help, so he let him go out. After spending a day together, he also saw that A Du was innocent and had a strong trust in him, but it was a matter of his own safety. , you can't take risks without taking risks.

    When everyone left the cave, confirm that those people are standing outside the cave, and because the cave is very high and located on the mountain wall, the highest Rin outside the cave is not as high as the cave floor, as long as they don't enter the cave, they can't see the cave at all. The scene in the room, Gu Liu started to do it.

    First take out a very thin needle from the medicine box, and lift the child's arm with the other hand. The anti-venom is related to allergies, and a skin test must be performed before use.

    The needle was inserted into the child's skin, and the sharp pain caused the child to move involuntarily. Fortunately, Gu Liu grabbed her hand and retracted the needle with one click. After waiting for about fifteen minutes, there was no allergic reaction. Immediately take out the anti-venom and give the child an intramuscular injection.

    The only thing that comforted him was that the expensive price of 450 HP included the use of all the medical equipment, otherwise Gu Liu would not be able to buy anything else.

    After injecting the anti-venom, he loosened the branch for the child, waited, and confirmed that the child's condition was normal.

    The blister skin on the child's leg began to rupture, and the whole body showed terrible redness and swelling, and the scope and extent of the redness and swelling were getting worse. The blister was punctured, rinsed and disinfected, and the blister skin was cut off. Because of the pain, the child couldn't help it. He shouted loudly, footsteps sounded outside the cave immediately, and Gu Liu said loudly: "Don't come in! Otherwise, Aye will die!"

    The footsteps outside the cave stopped suddenly, and Aya's eager voice sounded: "Aye What's wrong? What have you done to Aye?"

    Gu Liu said while applying medicine to Aye: "I'm treating her wound, it will be healed soon, don't come in!"

    Aya outside the cave was obviously having a hard time waiting Going down, she kept saying: "What have you done to

    Aye ? My Aye! I'm coming in! Can you let me in?" It may be aggravated, and all the things used around it are processed with one click to confirm that there is no residue. Gu Liu said: "Come in." After the

    words fell, the footsteps sounded immediately, and Aya couldn't wait to rush in. Seeing Aye With the hideous look on her legs, she couldn't help crying: "Aye!"

    Gu Liu said, "It should be fine."

    Aya looked up at him with tears in her eyes: "What do you mean?"

    Gu Liu could only say more bluntly: "Aye shouldn't die."

    Aya's hands trembled, she asked, "Really?"

    Gu Liu said, "You'll know if it's true or not. It 's over."

    After speaking, Gu Liu turned around and left, feeling a loss, this time it was a real loss, obviously the other party didn't believe him, and he couldn't make a move of forcibly taking medical expenses, this time it was mostly a free clinic, and it was still free The kind that dispense medicines.

    As soon as he walked to the door, he looked up and was shocked by a large wave of people in front of the cave. There were only a few people who came out of the cave. How could there be so many people in a blink of an eye?