After that, Gu Liu asked about the tribe again. He knew that there were leaders and witches in the tribe. Usually, the witches would not show up. Only when someone was entangled by evil spirits or when the hunting team or gathering team was going out to hunt and returned from hunting, the witch would come back. Appear.

    It was an evil spirit again, and Gu Liu asked him: "A Du, has anyone in the tribe ever seen an evil spirit?"

    A Du's eyes widened and he said in horror, "Liu, what are you talking about? If he sees an evil spirit, that person will already dead!"

    He said, "Although no one has seen evil spirits, we have all seen people who are haunted by evil spirits."

    Having said that, he looked at Gu Liu and said hesitantly: "liu, I just now Seeing you come out of the black cave, don't go looking for hei, he has been entangled by evil spirits, and you will be in danger if you go again!"

    Gu Liu looked at him: "Wu has already exorcised the evil spirit for him, hasn't it?"

    A Du shook his head, he lowered his voice and said, "It's useless, we all know that the evil spirit has entered his body, and burning to death is only superficial. , he still has evil spirits in his body, and he will die."

    Gu Liu didn't continue, and he said to another person: "Where's Lie? I remember you said that Lie is the most powerful warrior in the tribe."

    A Du With a relaxed expression, he said, " Lie 's leg is broken, but there is no wound. The evil spirit probably hasn't entered his body yet."

    "Ah, yes!"

Without being entangled by evil spirits, I went to Liesheng to find a little orc, he is the most powerful orc in the tribe, he will definitely make me give birth to a powerful little orc!"

    Then he asked Gu Liu: "Liu, what do you want? Would you like to go with me?"

    Gu Liu: "...No need." In the

    end, Gu Liu still went, of course not to give birth to a child, he wanted to see if he could find a chance to treat Lie's leg, and after he treated Hei, he would get After five days of life, Hei's wounds cannot be healed within five days, so he has to find the next person to be healed as soon as possible. As it happens, the only person he knows who needs to be healed is Lie.

    Following A Du to the outside of Lie's cave, he saw several men and women surrounding the cave from a distance. At this time, A Du, who was beside him, suddenly said angrily, "Humph, there are so many sub-beasts, no, the first one should be me who will gave birth to the little orcs!"

    After saying that, A Du rushed up and Gu Liu said, "..."

    These sub-beasts are really fierce.

    In the extremely spacious cave, a tall blond man stood on one leg in front of the cave. He said to the Asian beast at the door: "Go back, now I don't want to have children with you."

    A tall and thin male Asian beast with light blond hair stood up and said: "Lie, your legs are dead, and even if you are cured, you can't go out to hunt. Now your contribution to the tribe is to be born with me. The most powerful lion orc, I am a leonine sub-beast, you are a leonine orc, the little orcs we give birth will definitely be the most powerful in the future!"

    "Fart!" A white-haired female sub-beast stood up, She said, "Lie, I am a sub-beast of the white wolf clan. The lion and the white wolf clan are powerful orcs, and only the most powerful little orcs can be born between us!"