Love at first Sunsight - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ💚

Почніть із самого початку

... kissed.

Even if only a slight one, but since the two are so shocked, they stay that way for a few seconds.

Jisung pulls his head back first and looks at his Hyung with wide eyes. Haechan is still in the same position and doesn't get anything at first.

After all, he has just kissed his dongsaeng, even if only lightly and unintentionally, but still and what bothers him the most is that he liked it and wants more

Maknaes' soft lips on his, that sweet smell and these butterflies in his stomach. He needs more.

Unfortunately Jeno and Jaemin have seen the sitautaion very closely and are now looking at them both in shock. Jisung looks at the nomin couple and opens his eyes even wider. Now his eyes are starting to tear.

Jisung is overwhelmed with the situation. He doesn't know how to react. Just as Jeno was about to say something, the van door opens. You have already arrived at the dorm. Jisung tries to get out of the van very quickly and runs up into the dorm and then locks himself in his room, which he also shares with Jaemin.

Mark, Renjun and Chenle look at the other three in confusion, but they see that the three of them can't say much either. They run up to the dorm together and then into the living room, where they all throw themselves on the sofa.

"What about Sungie?" Asks Mark. At first nothing came, but then Jeno, Jaemin and Haechan look at each other. Haechan seems to be a bit off track and therefore leaves the floor to the couple.

"Well ... Haechan and Jisung kissed ...?!", Says dan Jeno finally. Renjun, Mark and Chenle look at each other big and then they call together ...

"WHAT ?!" Jeno looks at Haechan asking for help, because he has not noticed the whole situation. Haechan bites his lip briefly, but then tells what happened. After the others know the whole story, they exhale with relief, but are still worried about Jisung.

"I should talk to him," says Haechan then. But Jaemin stops him. "It's better if I talk to him first." Haechan just nods and lets his friend go first.

_____________________________________

Jaemin is standing in front of his room door. He tries to open the door, but of course it's locked. Jaemin takes a deep breath and then starts knocking on the door.

"Sungie ... Haechan told us everything. Let's talk, will we?" But the only thing he hears is a suppressed sob coming from the room.

"Ji ... please." He tries to persuade the boy and after a few seconds it works. Jisung walks to the door with slow steps and opens it a crack and then quickly goes back to his bed and crawls into his cuddly toys.

Jaemin opens the door, but closes it again right behind him. Then he goes up to the boy and sits on the edge of the bed. He caresses the boy gently, even if he knows he doesn't like it.

But he wouldn't have expected the reaction Jisung gave him. Jisung sits up very quickly and falls around Jaemin's neck. He cries on the back of his hyung's neck while he holds him tightly in his arms.

Jaemin doesn't refuse, of course, and gives the boy a tight hug. He also gives him light kisses on his forehead. Jisung just lets him do it. He needs love and security from his hyung. After a few minutes, Jisung calmed down, but he doesn't let go of Jaemin yet.