Do you believe in magic? - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ💚

Requested by lalulavanya

Jisung meets a stranger who shows him magic... (inspired by "Sound of Magic" Korean Musical)

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"Do you believe in magic?" asks the strange person who suddenly stands in front of Jisung and looks at him so deeply. Jisung can only see a wide grin flashing from under his cylindrical  shaped hat. To be honest, Jisung gets a bit scared when he suddenly sees this strange person standing in front of him and doesn't know how to react to the question. After all, he doesn't know the person. It could be a pedophile or even a murderer. What should he do, but before he can even act, the figure turns once around him, swinging his cloak and then disappearing into the fog. Jisung thinks he's gone and can finally go home, but when he turns around, the person is standing directly behind him, bending his head forward towards him.

"Anara Sumanara," he says, and many soap bubbles appear in front of Jisung. The lights of the old amusement park light up and make the soap bubbles light up in different colors. Jisung is fascinated and literally beams. He runs after the soap bubbles like a little child who sees snow for the first time and wants to catch the flakes. The person just stands and watches Jisung with a happy smile. He is happy to be able to conjure up such a wide smile on the boys' lips. Because actually the person only has good intentions with the boy. He wants to make Jisung happy and never see him cry. He wants to be there for him, forever.
He loves the boy...

He has known Jisung for a long time. Even when he was a little boy. Jisung was always here with his mother in this amusement park, which was still alive at the time. They were there regularly. Jisung always admired his magic skills and always asked other children if they believed in magic too. Jisung was very innocent at the time and didn't know much, but he always knew that one day he would be a magician himself. Unfortunately, his mother passed away when he was just 10 years old. Jisung's world collapsed and so did the amusement park. It was almost as if Jisung was the heart of the park. Every time he stood in that spot, the park was so filled with laughter and loud happy shouts. But as Jisung sank into mourning, the park also grew dark and gloomy. The visitors became fewer and fewer and over time the amusement park fell into oblivion.

The person has always known that Jisung was the key to magic, but he also knew that if he waited any longer, the light would disappear from Jisung. And so he plucked up courage and decided to open Jisung's eyes again and maybe finally be able to confess his love.
"Who are you?" the person then heard while he was still wandering in his thoughts. He turned to Jisung and smiled at him.
"I'm... Yun-o," then he bowed while setting his hat down and swinging it around in the air.
"Why am I here?" Jisung asks, watching Yun-o closely.
"You are here to bring the light and magic back to this once bustling park. You are the key Jisung. You are the light... you are my light," Yun-o spoke as he took Jisung's hands in his and looked at him directly.

"Your light?" Jisung asked in surprise. He doesn't even know the man in front of him, how can he be his light and what does that mean with the key. Jisung didn't understand anything anymore, but something about Yun-o fascinated him. Something about this man was breathtaking and at the same time so familiar.
"Yes exactly. You are my light. I have known you for so long. You may not remember me, but I remember you. You were always here with your mother as a small child until she died unhappily one day. Unfortunately, with that, the magic of this place died too. You were and are the key for the magic to return here again. You can bring this place back to life and make me the happiest magician in the world. If you take my hand, I'll show you everything," Yun-o said, Jisung was unsure. In the end it all sounded so strange and unbelievable.

"Don't be afraid. I will protect you," Yun-o promised him and that calmed Jisung down a bit. So he agreed and took Yun-o's hand. As soon as their fingertips met, a glowing circle formed around Jisung and the place lit up in the brightest and most gorgeous colors imaginable. The once rampant plants disappeared and were replaced by beautiful flowers. The rusted carousel and rides were like new again and the broken cobblestones were whole again. It was like the amusement park was repairing itself, but something was odd. Jisung suddenly felt so heavy. Something was wrong.

He looked into Yun-o's eyes and felt like he knew them. But he had never seen this man before. How should he know this magician?
"Yun-o? Do we know each other?" he finally asked and Yun-o looked at him as if he had just been waiting for this question.
"Yes, Jisung. We know each other. We met here for the first time. That was many years ago..." Yun-o said and then turned away from Jisung to survey the new park. Jisung tried to remember and followed Yun-o.
'When have I seen him before? Wait a minute... No, that can't be. He looks way too young for that. It can't be that he hasn't aged at all... How?'

"J-Jaehyun?" Jisung whispered under his breath and Yun-o stopped abruptly. He slowly turned around and looked at the boy, who now had tears in his eyes.
"Sungie, do you remember me?" Jaehyun asked him, walking towards him. Jisung just nodded when he could remember everything again.
"But how is that possible? You haven't aged a day," Jisung stated as Jaehyun hugged him tightly.
"That's because I'm a magician. I don't age," says Jaehyun, smiling, overjoyed that his boy can remember him.
"I'll never leave you alone again. I love you Sungie," Jaehyun whispered in Jisung's ear, and Jisung was over the moon that his year-long crush loved him,
"Me too Jaehyun Hyung."