Fight - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ⚠️

Jaemin got a little angry during a shoot and yelled at Jisung. After that, the little boy was no longer on good terms with Jaemin.

🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️

"Jisungie what are you doing?" an upset, but happy Jaemin asks his cute boyfriend. But Jisung just stares at the screen and ignores Jaemin. The other members notice Jisungs action and are puzzled.
"Jisung-ah your hyung asked you something," Mark calls out to the maknae. They all know about their relationship, of course, but nobody knows why Jisung is so cold towards Jaemin.
"Ugh, I'm going to my room. And please, Jaemin Hyung, don't follow me," Jisung says, pissed off.

Not only is he pissed that Jaemin is acting like nothing happened, but that the others aren't on his side.
Jaemin is shocked by Jisung's statement. The others as well. Jisung has only called Jaemin Nana or Babe since their relationship.
Jaemin flops down on the couch while Jisung gets up and then disappears into his room, possibly slamming the door shut, startling everyone.
"What's wrong with him?" asks Haechan.

"I don't know. He's been like this for a few days. We don't even sleep in the same bed anymore. He keeps telling me to go into my own and not bother him," Jaemin bursts out.
The poor man is about to burst into tears, which his best friend Jeno immediately notices and hugs him.
"It's okay Nana. Maybe he's just not doing so well at the moment. How about you talk to him?" Jeno suggests.

"He doesn't even want to talk to me. He  just gets more pissed off. I don't know what I did wrong, but he doesn't want to tell me either," Jaemin bursts into tears and therefore buries his face in Jeno's chest.
At that moment, Jisung comes out of the room and notices Jaemin's tears. Jaemin looks at his boyfriend, who briefly gives him a guilty look, but then goes cold again.
"I'm going out today. I'll probably be staying longer, so don't wait for me," he says, then walks out of the dorm before anyone else can say anything.

"See? He's angry and he's leaving now," says Jaemin, breaking down in tears again.
"Sshh everything will be fine. Tomorrow morning we have training with the hyungs. We'll talk to him there, okay?" Mark asks and sits next to Jaemin.
Jaemin gives him the puppy eyes and then just nods.
The six friends then spend the evening together and try to distract Jaemin.
Meanwhile, Jisung is having fun with some friends he met at the dance show back then.

The next morning, Jaemin gets up quickly and wants to check on his baby, but when he enters his room, he only finds an empty room. Immediately, Jaemin gets worried and searches the whole dorm, but he doesn't find Jisung.
"BOYS!" he shouts loudly through the dorm and immediately all his members stand in front of him.
"What happened?" asks Mark worried.
"Jisung isn't here," says Jaemin in a sad voice.
"He didn't come home yesterday?" Haechan asks and Jaemin just shakes his head.

"We have practice in an hour, if he doesn't show up until then we'll let the Hyungs know," says Mark, and the others agree. Only Jaemin continues to blame himself.
After another hour, the boys have to set off, but there is still no sign of Jisung.
"Maybe he's already in the entertainment," says Chenle.
"Maybe... but we have to go now," Mark says, and off they go to the vans.

Jaemin is depressed through the whole ride and is clinging to Jeno's arm like a little baby after their favorite toy has been taken away.

Once in the entertainment, they go straight to the dance studio and meet their hyungs and also Jisung.
"Jisung?" Renjun calls out in surprise.

"Aha, they knew about it?" Taeyong asks, giving Jisung a swat on the back of his head.
"Sorry Hyung," says Jisung, looking at him innocently.
"Okay, since we're all here safely, let's get started, but we'll talk later," Taeyong says menacingly, pointing to the Dreamies.

After hours of training, they all sat down in a circle, exhausted. Some talk to each other, but Taeyong has a talk to do with the Dreamies.
"So what's the matter with you? Why did Jisung come to training alone and especially with the smell of alcohol on him?" Taeyong asks.
"I met up with friends yesterday. We had a few soju bottles. I don't remember how many. I have a tear in the film," says Jisung, leaning his head back.

The members notice something. Something Jisung shouldn't have shown to the others.
"Park Jisung what is that on your neck?" Jaemin yells angrily, pointing to a small hickey on Jisung's neck.
"Huh? Where? What's there?" Jisung asks in surprise.
"You have a damn hickey on your neck?" Jaemin yells even more angrily.
"Really?" Jisung immediately jumps up and looks at his neck in the large mirror.
"Why Jisung? Why?" Jaemin asks and bursts into tears again.

"Jisung, we understand that you're angry at Jaemin, but that doesn't give you the right to cheat on him," says Mark disappointed and now everyone looks at him disappointed.
Jisung does not understand what is happening here. He doesn't know who gave him the hickey and now he's supposed to be the bad guy?
Jisung is overwhelmed and now also bursts into tears.
"You guys have no idea. I'm mad at Jaemin for yelling at me for no reason and he still hasn't apologized. And that hickey... I don't know who he is from or why I have it. I can not remember anything. And you're all about to go against me," the boy screams and cries some more.

Now they all feel bad, including Jaemin.
"I'm going," says Jisung, and then disappears. Jaemin gets up immediately and runs after him.
But he catches him in the dorm before he can slam the door.
"Jisungie please talk to me. When did I yell at you?" Jaemin asks, hoping his baby will answer.
"It was while shooting this zombie game," says Jisung, and Jaemin immediately remembers what the boy means.
"I'm sorry Jisungie. I just wanted to be a little stricter so you realize you can't have everythingyou want. I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry I didn't apologize afterwards. Please forgive me, baby," Jaemin begs.

"That's all I wanted to hear from you the last few days," Jisung said and hugged his hyung, which Jaemin of course happily accepted.
"So, but now you have to explain to me how that got on your neck," says Jaemin and looks at Jisung seriously.
"Nana, I swear I have no idea. I can't remember anything," says Jisung, but Jaemin doesn't like the answer at all.
"Well then I guess I'll have to punish you so that it never happens again," says Jaemin and then pushes Jisung onto his bed.

"N-Nana, I promise I'll never go drinking without you again", Jisung says in a shaky voice.
Jaemin just nods and takes off his shirt and then leans over Jisung.
"I'm sure of it. You'll never be naughty again after this punishment," says Jaemin, then plants a kiss on Jisung's lips.
The kiss isn't slow and gentle like usual, this one is sloppy and aggressive. Jisung feels the anger, but at the same time the love in this kiss and therefore just gives in.

Jaemin feels Jisung gasping and lets his lips go, but he kisses him down to his neck. There he leaves a few hickeys and love bites.
"A-Argh~ Hyungie~" Jisung moans and Jaemin grins into Jisung's soft skin.
After a few more hickeys, Jaemin kisses down Jisung's shirtless torso. He has already aggressively torn the shirt from Jisung.
As Jaemin kisses along Jisung's torso, Jisung can feel his dick getting harder in his tight pants.

"Hyungie, please~", Jisung begs his hyung, but he just grins and continues to tease the poor boy.
"It's a punishment," Jaemin says against Jisung's abs. Then he is at Jisung's shaft and opens the pants with his mouth. This turns Jisung on even more and he can hardly contain himself.
But when Jaemin slowly took off Jisung's pants and underpants, it's all over.
Jaemin takes Jisung's cock in his mouth and Jisung is now a moaning mess.

Jaemin slowly bobs his head up and down, feeling Jisung getting harder and harder.
"Mhh~ Hyung, so good," Jisung moans. As a result, Jaemin becomes faster in his movements. But just before Jisung can come, Jaemin lets go of his cock and looks at the boy condescendingly from above.
"Not today baby~. You won't come today," Jaemin says in a deep voice and Jisung swallows hard. He hates it when Jaemin is like this, but at the same time he thinks it is hot.

"Today you're going to fall asleep with a nice hard cock and you're not allowed to touch yourself. If you even dare to jerk off, you won't be able to walk for the next few days," threatens Jaemin. Jisung would love to take advantage of this punishment, but unfortunately he has a hard training the follwing days and can't take the risk, so he has no choice but to obey.
And so the two fall asleep arm in arm while Jisung looks for a comfortable position for his hard dick.