Meow - ⁿᶜᵗ🌸

I'ts not really little space, but it dosen't matter...

NCT was walking home from a wild night out when they encountered a little cat with an injured leg. But the cat turns out to be a boy

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"LEt'S gO gUyS," slurs Haechan, who has clung to Taeil to support himself because he can hardly walk due to the alcohol intoxication. "Haechan, you have to be quiet. It's getting late," Taeyong says, not looking too happy that one of his maknaes has been drinking so much, but the others aren't doing very well either. They're just on their way home from a chaotic evening. NCT actually just wanted to calm down and have a little party, but unfortunately one or the other looked too deep into the glass and are now either on their backs, those who can still walk halfway and can no longer really talk to them, or they are so dense that they can still walk home, but cannot perceive their surroundings.

Even Taeyong has one or two too many drinks, but he needs to stay sober and get his members home safely. So he goes last, like an alpha wolf, so no one is left behind. Suddenly, Taeyong hears a screech and gets worried, so he runs forward and sees Jeno, Renjun, and Jaemin kneeling on the ground. "What happened?" he asks concerned and looks down at the three of them to make sure they are alright. But when Taeyong sees what the three are playing with, he gets a little annoyed. The three of them sit and play with a little black cat, who honestly looks very cute, but Taeyong doesn't have time for that right now.
"Yah, we have to go home," he says, and the three of them look at him with puppy eyes.

"Can we please take him with us?" Jaemin begs his hyung, but Taeyong cannot take a cat with him now. "Guys you can't even take care of yourself, how are you going to take care of a baby cat?" Taeyong asks, but now the rest of the Maknae Line join them and sit on the ground begging. "Please hyungie," they all beg him, and Taeyong has a hard time saying 'no'.
"Come on Taeyong. Tomorrow you will teach them how to take care of the cat," says Johnny to his friend, patting him on the shoulder.
"All right. But I'll take him," he says, taking the little cat in his arms.

Then everyone runs home happily and quickly. Taeyong holds the cat in his arms while scratching it. The cat eventually falls asleep and when the boys finally get home and go into the living room, they all run to Taeyobg, who is still holding the cat safely in his arms.
"He's so cute?" Haechan calls out, but immediately gets that certain look from Taeyong, which immediately silences Haechan.
"We should give it a name," Taeyong says, thinking, but their heads are just starting to hurt of thinking. When no one came up with a serious name, they decide to put the cat in a box with a pillow and then go to sleep.
Taeyong makes everyone get ready for bed and then check if they go into their beds. When he wants to go to bed himself, he goes to the cat again and kneels down to the sleeping creature.
"Welcome to the chaotic family you can only imagine... Sleep well little one," says Taeyong, stroking the tomcat's soft fur one last time. Then he disappears into his room and snuggles down in his warm and comfortable bed as soon as possible. He immediately falls into dreamland, as do all his members and the cat...

The next morning there is no longer a cat in a box, but a boy snuggled up on the sofa. Yes, the cat is actually a catboy and turned into his human form in the middle of the night and then lay down on the sofa because the box broke first and would have been much too small for a 1.70 tall boy.
But the cat was woken up by loud screams coming from several boys. When the cat opened his eyes and looked at the people, he was startled and pulled the blanket over his head, took a pillow and trembled with fear. He knew where he was and who these boys were, but the cat feels as if the boys no longer know who he was or what he is doing here.

"What are you doing here and how did you get in here?" Taeyong asks in horror and approaches the boy, but the cat gets even more scared.
"Taeyong, let the boy breathe first. He's shaking all over," says Johnny, trying to pull the leader away from the poor boy.
"No, let him answer," Taeyong yells. He doesn't like it at all when there are strangers in his house, especially when nobody knows the boy.
But the cat can't speak, not really. When he hears words, he can repeat them and learn them, but he has never done this before, so he cannot answer Taeyong. He is trying to introduce hand gestures.

"Taeyong, I think he's trying to tell us something about the movements, and that's that he can't speak," says Haechan, who is watching the boy closely. And now the others notice it too and see that Jisung is fighting a bit.
"Well, then you have to explain it to us like this," says Taeyong and starts asking questions.
"Who are you?" Taeyong asks and suddenly the cat's ears and tail appear and everyone is visibly shocked, but at the same time fascinated.
"Y-You're the cat from last night?" Taeyong asks, shocked.
"That would at least explain where the cat went and how the boy got in here," says Johnny, and everyone gives him an 'For real?' -look.
"What I was just explaining the situation again for everyone. I mean we have a kitten sitting here," says Johnny and he gets that look again.

"Okay, do you have a name?" Haechan asks curiously, but the cat shakes his head. All his life he lived on the streets and just hid.
"Oh then we can give you a name?" exclaims Chenle enthusiastically, who is already looking forward to a new friend. The cat nodded eagerly and was happy to finally get a name.
"How about Jihoon?" Yuta asked, but immediately rejected the name.
"And what about Andy?" Mark asks, but they were looking for a Korean name.
"I've got it!" Jaemin yelled enthusiastically and sat down next to the cat. "What do you think of Jisung? Then we can call you Jwi because you kinda look like a mouse?" Jaemin asks and the cat likes the name.
"Well then, it's Jisung," says Taeyong, and everyone was happy with the name.

"J-J...Ji-sung!" Jisung says and everyone looks at him immediately.
"He can talk?" asks Jaehyun. "He probably still has to learn," Johnny says, so Maknae line sits down with Jisung and teaches him all sorts of things, and Jisung learns quickly.
After a few weeks, he can already make himself understood and form complete meaningful sentences.
"Hay Taeyong Hyung," Jisung says as he walks into the kitchen and sees the older one standing at the stove.
"Hay little one, you learned quickly," says Taeyong enthusiastically and ruffles the little one's hair. "I know I'm very smart too," says Jisung full of self-confidence and Taeyong has to start smiling.