Crush - ᵐᵃʳᵏ💚

Jisung has been working in a café for three years and has long been serving a couple who come by often. The only problem is Jisung falls in love with one of the two.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Jisung sits by the desk and thinks about his crush. He really love this person and he would say it was love at first sight.
He never image that he could love someone like that. Well the bad thing is that this person is already in relationship and comes visit his Coffeeshop wirt his partner almost everyday.
Jisung really tries to ihnore his feelings and his jealousy, but it's really difficult for him.

Today is a very bring work day, so he just sit on his chair and waits. But as soon as the door opens, he jumps up and walk to the desk.
He looks at the door and his face changed. It was his crush.
But the person didn't came alone. The person comes with a few friends and his hand is interlocked with his partner.
As soon as he sees them holding hands he feels a bang in his heart.

But when the person stands up and walked to Jisungbto order, the boy tries to stay strong.
"Hay you are Jisung, right?", the person asks. "Y-Yes that's me", Jisung stutters and mentally slaped himself.
"Well hi, I am Mark and these are my friends and my girlfriend Lami. And well I noticed that you stared at her", Mark stated and Jisung was confused.
"I don't really like it if a person stare at my girl, so please could you stop it", Mark asked nicely and Jisung was so angry.

But he wasn't angry that Mark was so... Well rude. He was mad that Mark completely misubderstood the situation.
"What? No i don't like your girlfriend. I have a crush on y-", but before he finsihed what he wanted to say, he stopped himself.
"Yes?", Mark asked, but Jisung just shaked his head.
"I already have a crush, so please don't get the wrong idea", he just said.
"So if you don't have a crush on Lami, then why are you staring at us?", Mark asked.

"I-I can't say it", Jisung answered. "Oh come on you could tell me. I won't judge you", Mark said.
Jisung really wanted to tell Mark who his crush is, but he couldn't. But he had to...
"O-Okay my crushes name is... Mark", he said and wanted to hide. He looked into Marks eyes and saw nothing.
He didn't saw a shocked expression nor did he seem to be angry or disgusted.
"Well that was unexpectet", Mark said and and laughed nervously.

"I'm sorry. I have to go now", Jisung said fastly and then wlaked back into the kitchen. He wanted to cry so bad and just disappears. He never ever wants to see Mark again, because he can't take the pain.
Jisung is a fragile boy, who gets hurt easily.
When he calmed down himself he wanted to get out again, but as soon as he opened the door, someone came in and shut the door again.

Jisung was shocked and looked suprised.
"M-Mark?", Jisung said shocked.
"I don't know what it is, but I like you too. Everytime you stared at my girlfriend I thought I was jealous because you looked at her, but actually I was jealous that you didn't looked at me. I thought you live Lami and hated me, but that I am your crush, just makes me feel so happy", Mark confessed and Jisung was shocked.
"But shouldn't you be ma-", but before he finished his sentence he was shut with a kiss on his lips.

It's a long and beautiful kiss.
Marks lips moves and Jisung responds to the kiss immediately.
The kis lasted a few more minutes, then they backed of.
"So... what are we now?", Jisung aked confused.
"Well I want you as my boyfriend of course, but I have to break up with Lami. I will tell her tonight, then I will call you, okay?", Mark asks and of course Jisung nods.
"Okay then I will call you tonight... babe", Marks says.

He leaves the boy after he gave him a quick peck on Jisungs lips.
Jisung was in heaven. He finally managed to tell his crush, how he feels and he wasn't rejected.
He was the happiest boy alive.
But just as fast as he got happy, he gets sad...

(Continue...)

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

This story is based on the NCT episode "A Cup of Coffee Part 3.". Mark talked about ZENNIE and Jisung said he has a crush on her.
So I took these scenes and turned them into a storyline.
I changed some things, as you may have noticed.
But still, it's a cute Story and I hope you enjoyed it.

Btw I think the interactions between Taeyong and Jisung was just so adorable. I screamed. I need more of them.

~chichi