Don't be shy - ˢⁱᶜʰᵉⁿᵍ💚

Jisung is in live with Sicheng...

💚💚💚💚💚

Jisung may or may not have a little crush on Dong Sicheng, alias WinWin. But he could never tell anyone. Nobody knows about his little crush and he didn't intend to tell anyone. He is happy as it is right now. Jisung can watch his Hyung dancing and training and enjoy the little details he loves so much about his Hyung without anyone from the side annoying him. Because Jisung knows exactly that if he tells someone, sooner or later the whole group will find out and Jisung wants to avoid that at all costs.

Jisung once tried to tell Jaemin, his favorite hyung, but when Jisung started talking about a crush, Jaemin shouted out various names and wanted to guess for himself who it was, but this only attracted attention and that became too much for Jisung and has since then ignored all of Jaemin's questions. Jisung has also since then decided that he will never mention his crush again and so far Jisung has been quite happy with it until he learned that WinWin will not be part of NCT2021's comeback.

"But why won't Hyung be there?" asked Jisung, somewhat conspicuously, his Dream Hyungs. Of course, they looked at him in surprise, because they did not know that Jisung and Sicheng had close contact.
"We don't have, but I was just wondering. After all, we are 23 memebers...", Jisung quickly defended himself when his members asked. "Well, Lucas won't be there either, and Ten probably won't be there for the shooting of our main track either," Mark said, shrugging his shoulders. "Yes, but Lucas is on hiatus and Ten has something else to do, but why WinWin?" asked Jisung again.

He knew nothing about Sicheng's shoot.
"Sicheng Hyung is going to shoot for a drama in China," Chenle explained, turning back to his phone. "And for how long? Do you already know that?" asked Jisung curiously. "No, but I guess a year. But tell me, why do you care so much?" asked Haechan, who always wanted to know everything about his members and actually did. No one's safe from Haechan. Sooner or later, all secrets came to light, especially when they aroused Haechan's interest.
"I'm just asking, is that so bad?", Jisung asked back this time a bit bitingly and forgot his tone for a moment, which of course immediately caught the attention of the others.

"Jisung, you're a little confused today, I think. Why don't you go to your room and distract yourself a bit, hmm?", Mark said and Jisung heard Mark being very disappointed in him because Jisung had attacked his hyung. Jisung looked down and nodded, then disappeared into his room. Jisung must honestly admit, he was a bit annoyed by Haechan's questioning and therefore proud of his answer, but it hurt that Mark now punishes him, even though Haechan was the one who had harassed him so much.
Mark gets angry when Haechan annoys him too and nobody says anything to Mark. On the contrary, they even scold Haechan for bothering his hyungs so much, but with his dongsaengs it doesn't matter, right?

Jisung just didn't understand, but he didn't have time to get upset about it now. His Crush will leave the country for a year and Jisung will no longer have the opportunity to see Sicheng. He had actually been looking forward to the big comeback so much, but since Sicheng is not there, he does not want to participate anymore and he means it. After Sicheng left the country, the first training sessions for the new comeback began and Jisung refused to go there, but not like a little kid who defiantly says 'no', no..., he got sick. He really got very sick. He developed a fever and his limbs all ached.

Jisung said he wouldn't participate, but he didn't want to get that sick.
"Jisung, I'll call Taeyong and let him know you're still sick," Mark said, and then went to the SM Building with the other Dreamies. Jisung had been that ill for two whole weeks now. There have been several doctors, but they all said that Jisung had a simple crib and that it will go away after a few days, but two weeks is more than just a few days and that worried the boys.
Jisung couldn't really participate in the last comeback because of his knee and they didn't want to repeat that, especially not after three members weren't there already.