Hei thought that after he said that there might be evil spirits in his body, the sub-beast should leave. The burning sensation on his waist continued, making it difficult for him to separate his energy and continue to pay attention to the sub-beast. He gritted his teeth, He closed his eyes and endured the pain, and suddenly heard the sound of footsteps getting closer and closer, Hei opened his eyes in surprise, the Asian beast not only did not leave, but walked to his side.

    Sweat fell into his eyes. It was still morning. The dazzling sunlight shone into the cave, and the cave was brightly lit. He saw the Asian beast put the pottery pot in his arms aside. He opened his mouth and let out a sound. After that, he said in a hoarse voice, "You... hurry up!"

    Gu Liu didn't say anything. He called out the medicine box and opened it. The medicines and utensils were neatly placed inside. He took out the gauze from the inside. Dip the gauze into the boiled cold water in the clay pot, and then cover the exposed wound of the man in front of him with the gauze that has absorbed enough water.

    After the burn, it should have been rinsed with running water for 20-30 minutes, but at this time the situation was special. The clean water was gone except that he asked Ah Du to boil the pot after he woke up this morning. Ask for some water, but raw water that has not been boiled, has a lot of bacteria in it, and possibly parasites, is obviously not suitable for rinsing wounds.

    Moreover, the attitudes of other people in the tribe are unclear, and he has only arrived in the tribe. If it wasn't for the fact that this person's burn was really serious and needed to be cooled down immediately, Gu Liu would not have made such a rash move. He came to this world less than a day ago. Things haven't been clarified yet, except for A Du hr doesn't know anyone else, he can only rely on himself, so he can only use cold compresses.

     The thing soaked in cold water was attached to the wound, and the burning pain was instantly relieved, and the blackness eased.

    I understand, this sub-beast is here to help him. At such a time, there are still sub-beasts willing to risk being entangled by evil spirits to help him. Hei was very moved, but he couldn’t harm others, so he said : "Let go, it's too dangerous to stay here."

    This is the third time since entering the cave to hear this person drive him away. If nothing else, Gu Liu's heart is indeed a lot more stable. , Although he is still tortured by severe pain, but he can think of others several times, the probability that such a person will be a white-eyed wolf is definitely not high.

    After making up his mind, Gu Liu bent over to change the gauze for him, the gauze dyed with temperature cooled down again, Hei was relieved, and Gu Liu also said to him at this time: "Do you want to live?"

    Hei was a little stunned, this Why did he suddenly ask such a question, was he trying to tease him? But after meeting his eyes, Hei's heart moved, and he said, "Of course, no one wants to die."

    Gu Liu nodded: "If I say I can make you survive will you agree to my conditions?"

    Hei became vigilant, he said, "I have never seen you in the tribe, who are you?"

    "You can call me Gu Liu."

    "Are you a witch?"

    Gu Liu shook his head: "No."

    Hei puzzled: "You're not a witch, how can you let me survive?"

    Tsk, if I were a witch, it would be even more impossible for you to survive, Gu Liu thought about it, but didn't say it, he just asked: "How many people in your tribe whose wounds have been treated by witches survived?" With

    just these words, the face of the strong man in front of him turned pale in an instant. Gu Liu was not surprised. Such severe burns are bound to There will be problems with infection, and without professional treatment, death will be the only result.

    After changing the gauze for the wound again, Gu Liu looked at him like this, and Hei asked in a low voice, "What conditions?"

    Gu Liu said, "It's very simple, I'll let you live, but you can't tell what happened between you and me. Don't tell other people, not even a witch."

    Having said that, he glanced at the man's extremely burly body and added: "And when my life is endangered in the future, you have to rescue me once, unconditionally." Gu Liu Dingding looked at the man. He wanted to keep a low profile, but the words

    of the infirmary system were still in his ears. Now that he has come to this strange place, and the medicine box that can appear out of thin air, the most important thing is safety.

    He did have a car accident in China, and he had to believe the system even if he didn't believe it.

    That is to say, within half a day, he must save a person, otherwise he will die, and the burn of the person in front of him needs to be dealt with urgently. Tell others about the wound.

    He is carrying a system that saves people before he can save himself. In the days to come, he will inevitably heal more and more people, and he will inevitably be noticed by the people of this tribe, but it is definitely not now, he heals The more people there are, then later the whole tribe and even the witch will know of his existence, the safer he will be.

    Hei gritted his teeth and said, "As long as you don't bring the evil spirits into the tribe, I will promise you."

    Gu Liu sighed that this person has a really good character, he said, "I don't have that ability yet." The

    ghost knows this. What is the evil spirit in the mouth?

    After getting his answer, Hei nodded and said: "Okay, I promise you, my name is Hei, I'm a black bull orc, if you can really make me survive, my life is yours, as long as I'm still alive, no matter what happens I will protect your life until the day I die."

    Gu Liu's expression changed slightly, he wanted the strong man in front of him to protect him once was enough, but he did not expect the strong man to choose to be his lifelong bodyguard and send him Gu Liu, the bodyguard who came to the door, naturally wouldn't refuse. He smiled slightly and said, "Okay."

    In such a place that obviously far exceeds his force value, a strong bodyguard is very necessary.