Chapter 19

I wake up the next morning and stretch. Man I slept good. I get dressed and mix up some breakfast for Crimson and Sapphire and grab bowls and Crimson's brush and head out.

I head to the goddess statue and look up into the sky. The two of them soar the skies. It almost feels like it's back to normal when I see them like this... but it's not... not yet...

I shake the gloomy feelings away and whistle for them. They land infront of me and greet me with their beaks.

"Haha. Hey guys. Hungry?"

I pet them and they scream exitingly as I put their breakfast into the bowls. While they eat I sit down on the grass and close my eyes, feeling the soft breeze.

I open one of my eyes to noise, seeing Crimson looking through my bag and taking out the brush in his beak. I crack laughing and get up.

"C'mere, buddy."

I stretch out my hand and he puts the brush into my palm. His feathers don't look so bad considering I didn't took care of him so long...

While brushing him, I also make sure he gets enough cuddles to make up for all this.

"Soon all will be back to normal... I promise."

I take my time with his care and then turn to Sapphire who's lying in the gras looking lonely.

"Hey, Sapphire. C'mere."

I call out to him and he turns to me. As I smile and hold up the brush he gets up and walks towards me. I carefully start brushing him. Giving him just as much care as I gave Crimson.

"I will bring her back. Soon you will have your Zelda back. Promise."

He seems to enjoy getting his feathers brushed which makes me happy. He must be feeling really lonely and guilty.

"Sapphire... I hope you know, that you did everything you could for her... it wasn't your fault, okay?"

I stop brushing him and look into his big eyes, making sure he understands. His eyes are flickering a little with sadness. Poor bird... I have to hurry to bring her back so he can feel better...

I spend some more time with them and then take Sapphire to Instructor Horwell and head for the Lanayru Desert with Crimson.

Once I landed, I head through the mines to the desert. The trial must be here. Mines would be too easy. I search a little until I see butterflies near the temple entrance. So it's here...

I take out my harp and play Nayru's Wisdom with Fi singing the ancient lyrics. A magical flower appears on the ground just like the last one and opens a portal in the middle.

"Thrust your sword into the center of the mark and open the way to a new Silent Realm, master."

Fi heads back into my sword and I take a deep breath. The first one was just a warm up... I knew the woods quite well but the desert...? I look around myself.

I have huge respect for this trial. The desert is so giant. So much empty space. It will be hard to navigate...

I draw my sword and get in position. As I thrust it into the ground I feel my spirit leaving my body again and I wake up in the Silent Realm.

"This is Nayru's Silent Realm. It will test your wisdom, master. You will have to collect the 15 Tears of Nayru and head back to the entrance."

I nod as I receive the spirit vessel. Wisdom... so the strategy to this one is a plan. I look around and can already see multiple tears. One is just ahead of me but also... I look to the right. Just there is a guardian. I will just have to run!