Vox's PoV

Fuck.. I can't.. This is too much.

I continue embracing Mysta, or he's embracing me- either way. I don't know why.. I'm always so worried for him. I've never felt this way about anybody, demon or human, never. I just enjoy being with him, those few days without him took a toll on me, I guess.

I finally shed my last tear and edge away from Mysta, he was so warm, his embrace like a fuzzy foxes.. I mustn't tell him that, though. He might get mad. "Are you okay now?" He asks me, he's so cute. I simply pat him on the head, "All better now, boy. Don't worry."

Mysta sort of purrs at my touch, I love it. He continues nuzzling into my hand until he gets a call, it's from Luca. I take my hand from his head and he looks down at his phone, which is on his side, he points to it and then points to his bedroom, most likely signaling that he's going to take it.

I don't know if I should let him, I mean, Luca is that mafia boss, right? What will he say to the boy?

Mysta gets up from the stair step and walks to his room, answering the call. All I can hear is Mysta saying, "Yeah?", "Are you sure?", "Luca, Ike wouldn't want this for you." and so on, I can't help but wonder what they're talking about, but it's rude to eavesdrop.

I get up and walk downstairs and sit back onto the couch. I lean my head back and can't help but think, how did I get here again? It seems like something unknown to me. I met this boy a week ago and yet it seems like we're long time.. Friends? Partners? Or, lovers, even? My thoughts aren't those that a normal person would feel about someone after a week, or at least I think so.

But then, I think again, the Demon King has always said that demon's cannot stay away from their temptation. So.. does this mean Mysta is tempting me? Or I'm tempted by Mysta? It could very much be possible when I think about it. Everything that's come up to this point, and I can't live without him now that I've met him.

I wonder if maybe, what if me and him never met? Would I be tempted by someone else? Would the word "love" mean nothing to me? Or would the thing humans call fate bring us together. Hm. I wonder if Mysta believes in fate.. It's something indescribable, something us demons don't understand.

I should ask.. ALSO, I just now remembered, the Demon King, I have to talk with him. His messing with Mysta is unacceptable.

I think now is a good time, my boy is on a call and distracted. I'll just go to my room and pretend I'm taking a nap whilst I'm talking to him.

I enter my room and close the door behind me, I must be assured that Mysta cannot hear me, I must not blow my cover. I lay down on my bed, it's.. Warm? Why is it warm? It's as if someone had laid in it not too long ago..

I'm thinking back now, and I remember that I heard a door close, not sure who's, but I definitely heard a door. I definitely heard it open too, after a while. The only other person living here is Mysta, but he couldn't have. Was it the Demon King? Why would he come to Earth personally? I mean, he's the only other option, unless someone breaks in. I doubt it though.

Anyways, the Demon King, yes. I must talk to him.

I transfer my soul to the Demon Realm, leaving my body behind on Earth. I am only hoping Mysta doesn't come in, for my body doesn't breathe when my soul leaves.

When transferred, the demon's of the Demon Realm cheer, as expected, I am a high-class demon after all. Since I happen to only have my soul here, my presence isn't as powerful as it would be if I transferred my whole existence. Though, my presence is still powerful enough to be acknowledged.

I hear talk about me, how I've come back. I suppose it is quick for a mission where I'm supposed to destroy a realm. Even I couldn't be that quick in destroying something as big as that. But, then again, I haven't really made any progress on it either. I've simply just stayed with Mysta the whole day, at our- I mean his house.

I continue walking until I get to Keres, a palace, where the big-shot stays. Y'know who I'm talking about. He's always so secluded. Why, you ask? Because he doesn't like people. Yet I still become the person who's his runner-up. Surprised he even has one, actually.

I entered the palace with permission from the knights, not really, I forced my aura and got them scared. They know who I am, what I can do.

The Demon King's real name is Anubus, what I usually refer to him as when speaking, he says I shouldn't call him "Your Highness," Makes him feel old or something? That's what he told me.

I finally get to his office, where he stays a lot, and I knock twice. I hear a deep voice, "Come in." I open the door and he looks up at me, his eyes dim but his mouth smiling. He's unreadable.

I enter the room and close the door behind me, I know what's about to be said must not be heard by outsiders. "How are you, Vox? Doing well, I hope?" He continues smiling at me. "I'm doing perfectly fine, Anubus. I hope you're doing just as well. I've something to discuss with you." "I thought as much, I have something to discuss with you as well."

He moves his hand through his raven-blue hair and shakes his head. Well, he is indeed good looking, I can say that. Not my type, though.

I sit down in the office chair in front of him and wait. Our conversations are always like this. We wait until someone talks first.

Y'know what? This can't wait, actually. "Anubus, I've come to discuss the mission. You're haunting Mysta, the boy I live with. I don't quite understand why. He hadn't done anything wrong." Anubus laughs then counters. "Hasn't done anything wrong? Goodness, Vox. Has your mind been corrupted after being in the mortal realm for only a few weeks? I'm starting to think that this mission is outreaching your abilities as a demon."

As a demon, such words would hurt your pride. But honestly, I don't feel as though it did anything to hurt me. That's not the point of this conversation, right? We're discussing Mysta. Not me.

"I am not the topic of this conversation, Your Highness. I hope you do understand. I'd just like you to limit your reach onto the mortal realm and trust me to be able to destroy it," I tell him. Using the term "Your Highness" shows I'm serious about this.

"Well, Akuma, tell me. With the realm you have to destroy the boy. Could you actually still do this?" I hadn't thought about that. If I destroy the realm, I destroy Mysta and everything he loves with it. Dang it. "No one else is strong enough, except me." "What am I then, Akuma? Am I not strong enough." "Your Highness with all due respect you are much too busy to do such a trivial thing-" "Busy? Am I not talking to you right now? With all the freetime in the world?"

It's so hard to reason with him. There's no point now. "I hope you consider my request." I stand up and leave the palace, the demon realm as well.

When I get back, Mysta is laying down on my stomach.. He's shaking again, was this Anubus's doing? My stomach is wet too... He was crying.

(I'm so sorry for lack of posting huhuhuhu- i want getting motivation and was sorta busy :(( so sorry )