3rd Person PoV

Mysta waited in anticipation for Vox's reaction, the look on Vox's face worried him.

Vox was thinking hard on what to say, not wanting to hurt Mysta's feelings but wanting to tell him how he felt about this situation. In the end, he came up with this.

"Honestly, Mysta. I am aware that he's your friend, like a brother to you, but you can't let him be out in the world like this, you don't know what crimes he's caused! What if he's using you to destroy your agency, or hurt you? I couldn't have that. I know we had only just met.. Today, actually! But honestly, I can tell I care for you, you're already special to me. Don't do anything rash, please."

Vox, a demon who was sent on a mission to destroy Earth, did actually care. His heart pounded softly in his chest, what would happen if he got too attached? Would he be able to complete his mission?

Looking into Vox's eyes, Mysta could see he was sincere but he still couldn't believe Luca would do anything to him.

"Vox, I hear what you're saying.. But, honestly, if Luca were to try to do anything, he would've already done it, so, I don't think he'll hurt me. Also, if I were to do anything, Ike, my friend who likes him, would go crazy on me. Trust me, he's scary when he's mad." Mysta shuddered at the thought of the novelist finding out he put the one he loved in jail.

Vox let out a breathy sigh, "Fine. But if anything happens you have to tell me, okay?" Vox patted Mysta's head.

Mysta nuzzled into the feel above him as though a cat. "Okay."

Switch to Vox's PoV

God, that's cute.

I mess with his hair and chuckle softly.

"You really are like a fox, even a dog, maybe," I tell him and he starts to pout. "No I'm not!" He yells at me and I laugh. "You have a collar and fox hat, don't you?" His pout strengthens.  "It's not a collar, and the hat is fashionable, thank you very much!" He turns his head away and crosses his arms.

"Right, Right.." I say sarcastically and take my hand away from his head.

After a while, he still hadn't turned his head. I feel as though he is trying to make me feel bad.

So, I hum a tune to try and get his attention, to no surprise, I see him softly stomping his foot with the beat.

Still continuing the tune, he finally turns his head towards me and uncrosses his arms. I stop the tune. "Finally looking at me, boy?" I say, teasing him.

"Fine! Do you want me to stop?" Mysta looks as though he's going to start pouting again.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, your clothes are indeed very fashionable."  I smile at him and he fails to hold his own smile back. "I forgive you.." He looks up at me and I go closer to him, looking into his eyes.

His eyes, a very beautiful turquoise, sparkle as though diamonds. It's very pretty. I bring my hand to touch his face but I realize, what am I doing? This is not the type of interaction demons are supposed to have with humans... I pull back and Mysta seems confused and.. Maybe even a bit flustered.

Though Mysta's face was red, was he okay?

"Hey, Mysta. Your face is red. Are you alright? Sudden fever?" I start to move closer to him again. I heard fevers are something common for humans, I've never had one before, but I've heard about them.

"Of course I'm red! Do you know what you did just now?! How can I not be red!? I thought you were going to- to," His voice lowers to a point where I can't hear him. What'd he say?

"What?" I ask, looking for an answer. Kill? Hug? Slap? Caress? It could be anything! I mean.. It couldn't be 'kiss', right?

"It's nothing.. Whatever." Mysta looks down and I feel bad, did I do wrong again?

(oh voxxy.. Poor voxxy, why must you be so dense? You're almost beating luca at the game.)