Mysta's PoV

I can't believe Vox! Going so close to me then asking me if I'm okay.. Of course, I'm not okay! What do you think will happen when you look like you're going to, like, kiss me! Could you not, hadn't we only just met?

I stand and start to walk away, waiting for his hand to come grab mine, for something to stop me but.. As I continue walking, no hand comes. I look back for a second and see his face, pitying and worried. Don't look at me like that..

I turn to look forward again and walk into my room, how could he look at me like that if he's not going to grab me? Don't look like you pity me, I'm not weak.

Once I slam the door, I sigh and press myself against the wall, sliding down slowly until I sit. This is so unneeded, why must he act so caring, I can't..

I think back to what he'd said to me earlier: "...We had only just met.. Today, actually! But honestly, I can tell I care for you, you're already special to me. Don't do anything rash, please."

Was it really just a premonition? Just an: "I can tell" feeling? How does he know..? How can someone tell?

A few days pass by, Me and Vox still haven't talked much but, now, I'm starting to feel lonely despite his presence still there and- and! He still cooks for me, sets up my hat, and leaves notes to make sure I'm okay.. Yet- I can't do anything for him! What am I supposed to do..? Am I really this stubborn?

Vox is sitting out on the couch and I'm on the stairs, contemplating whether or not to go down and sit with him.. Is he mad at me for what I did? I don't want that.. I want to..

My mind goes back to the time, the first day.. "Sit down, boy!" "Here, lay down again, boy. You like the pillow, don't you?"  "Sorry, I have no clothes to wear right now. My other ones are in the wash right now..  Do you have any I could wear?"

I feel my eyes tear up.. Huh? Why am I crying?

I bring my hand up to my face and wipe the tears, that's weird.. I try to stop my crying, but they continue spilling out and it gets hard to breathe.

"Mysta.. Why are you crying? Are you okay?" Vox asks, concern in his voice. "Breathe, Mysta. It's going to be okay.." Vox is standing above, consoling me. I look up at him and take in a small breath, sobs spilling out.

Concern overtakes Vox's face and he sits down on the step next to me. I continue wiping my face of tears but it's useless, they continue coming out. I feel Vox's presence near me and he's speaking sweet nothings I can't understand.. I can't take it anymore!

I embrace the man before me, taking in his warmth. Vox freezes but I feel his arms wrap around me seconds later. "It's okay.." He says, but his voice makes me cry even more, it's so shaky.. I squeeze his suit jacket shakily, most likely creating marks.

Vox's shoulders are wet with tears, his beautiful outfit.. Oh no! I back off but he keeps his hands near me, as though something will happen if he separates from me for just a second. "Are you alright, now?" Vox smiles reassuringly and I can't help but smile back, gosh..

"I'm all good..! Don't worry.." Vox looks down, as though he's deep in thought. "I can't help but worry, Mysta." His eyes are teary, why's he look like he's going to cry?! I wipe my tears from my eyes and go to hug Vox again, but freeze halfway, would he be okay with this?

I figured he wouldn't so I backed off but Vox grabbed my arm.. Isn't this what I wanted the day we got in a little quarrel? For him to grab me? But.. it doesn't feel normal. I don't need him now.. He needs me. I get pulled towards him and a gargled noise emits from Vox, he's really crying.. I hold him close and let him continue, I guess I'm not the only one who needs consoling, huh?

(sorry it took a while, i had trouble coming up with smth but after listening to a song i got this major boost of inspiration-)