3rd Person PoV (Focused mainly on Mysta)

It was a nice morning near the end of February and a fox-like detective was up to something. The detective, Mysta Rias, was one of their top 5! (Surprisingly enough) His keen sense of smell, akin to a dog, and his agility and maturity (The little bit left in him, at least), helps him find clues and solve mysteries easily.

Mysta wore his usual facade, an orange, white striped dress shirt with dogs on it, a white jacket over it (unbuttoned), a fox-like matching orange hat, a collar- i mean, a choker, and white slacks held up with a fairly odd belt.

Now, what was Mysta up to, you might've asked. Mysta was.. Cooking, let's just say. Yes, indeed. This doggy detective was cooking. He wanted to make breakfast for himself, some eggs and bacon, perhaps, though, that's not what came of his meal. The supposed eggs were charred and the bacon was burnt to, simply put, ash. The detective sighed and threw the failed meal away.

A little while later, a doorbell was heard at the door, but, Mysta wasn't expecting anyone? The brunette, (Sorry if it's incorrect I can't tell) got up from the couch and went up to the door. Opening it, he saw a tall man with long jet-black hair, including a few red highlights, and with a very fashionable suit on. "Hello?" Mysta asked the mysterious man. "Hello.. Sorry to bother you," The man said. The voice surprised Mysta, it was very deep. "No, it's alright.. What do you need?"

His jet-black hair flows slowly as it seems like he starts talking with a little hesitation, "Oh, well, I'm sorry if this comes out as odd but.. Do you think I could, maybe.. Join you in your living quarters for a little while?"

Mysta was shocked, very. This man, although handsome, had just asked to live with him? Mysta looked him up and down and thought carefully. He's handsome, but.. He doesn't know him. It'll put more weight on him, sure he has a spare bedroom but.. Wait, he has to at least ask this.

"Hey, do you know how to cook? And.. Do you cook well?" The question stumbled the unknown man but he stood tall, "Yes, I do. For both of the questions, actually." Mysta got excited. "That's great!" The fact that the man could cook well sold Mysta. "Come on in then, oh! By the way.. What's your name?"

Mysta swayed the man inside and closed the door behind him. "I'm.. Vox, Vox Akuma. You're Mysta, right?" Mysta smiles, glad that the man knows his name. "The one and only! How'd you know?" Vox seems to pause for a second. "It's on your nameplate outside." Mysta mentally facepalms. "Oh, yeah- Of course!" The detective turned a little red from embarrassment.

The man- Vox, looked around at Mysta's place. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't THAT impressive either. "I'm surprised you let me stay, how do you know you could trust me?" Mysta looked at Vox again, studying him. "Let's just say.. I have a feeling this'll be fun," Mysta said while studying him. "Ah, that's right. Me too," Vox replied.

(listened to the song, "The One That Got Away" earlier and this gave me some ideas hehe.)