79: The F-Word(s)

Start from the beginning

Harry catches me at the threshold of the balcony. He wraps his arms tightly around me, the force of his assault making me bend over in laughter as he attacks me with kisses on my neck.

"That was brutal, baby," he manages to get out between lippy attacks before he steps back just a fraction, spins me so I'm facing him, and arches me back again, only this time in the other direction. "My heart fell out of my ass when I thought you were angry with me."

"The Mia I was back then definitly would have been, but we've had sex since then. I've realized all the perks that come with dating you." He bears his teeth against my neck at my words, wrapping his arms tighter around my midsection. "Oh, and I fell in love with you, forgot about that little detail."

"That's only a little detail?"

I peer up at him, a glow radiating from my cheeks as I cup my hands around his and allow myself to drown in his loving gaze for a few moments before saying, "okay, that part was a pretty big deal."

This whole time he's been slowly walking us around the balcony and now I'm leaning against the railing, back arched over the edge and I'm so happy to be filled with food and wine and wrapped up in his arms that if we fall into the sea, I will die a happy lady."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Death."

"I'm kissing your neck and groping your ass and you're thinking about death?"

"Yes," I say a little unsteadily. "But I was dying happy. That must count for something."

"As long as we go together."

"Don't think I could do that to your fans," I brush the curls out of his face but they don't stay that way for long.

"Then I'm sorry but you can't die anytime soon."

"Then don't let go," I giggle. "I'm about to tumble over."

He must not have realized just how precarious I felt leaning over the railing like this because instantly he's walking us back to safety and until he's sitting down on a chair that was not at all meant for two grown humans to sit on at the same time.

"Feel safe now?"

"I always feel safe with you, H."

I don't allow him to respond.

Harry's lips taste like wine and the tiramisu that we shared. It was our second dessert. We started with a chocolate cake and I thought I was convincing when I told him that was enough of a desert but he must have seen my face when the neighboring table was eating it because ten minutes later our own portion of tiramisu was delivered to our table.

I'm stuffed to the brim, floated beyond anything I've ever felt, and I'm insanely happy about it... and the fact that I'm on his lap with his cock noticeably straining against the zipper of his trousers.

With my mouth latched to his, I let my hands roam down his chest, stalling at his two conventional nipples, showing them some love before my fingers move south and start unfastening the few buttons he managed to secure this evening.

"Do you think anyone can see us out here," I ask him curiously between kisses? Before he can answer, I fumble with the button on his trousers before moving down his zipper. "Because if I don't have you soon, I might explode."

"I love an impatient woman," he pushes my hair out of my face as I expose his cock and pull the fabric of my dress out of the way so I can get into position. "Suddenly so eager. You're gonna unman me."

Well, I am holding his dick in my hand so suppose I do have that power at the moment.

"And I love it when you let me take control," and without breaking eye contact, I guide myself onto him.