First Kiss~

Hi 💀
Soooo huge sorry for the wait 😭 no excuse :p I just lose motivation to write 😭

Blitzø

You two were chilling at his place, watching movies and what not. Yet something bothered you about Blitzø.

He was too touchy, always wanting more and more, yet you weren't ready for it yet. You didn't like the feeling of Blitzø just dating you for quickies.

So here we are again, at first it was all sweet, hand holding, the arm cliche thing, yk.

Then he start slipping his arm onto your waist. You tried to push him off but he kept going. You groaned, "Blitz enough."

He put his hands up in defense, "What? I cant help it, your so appealing to me baby~." He said and crawled over you.

You got annoyed and pushed him off to the floor, "Hey! What the fuck!" He yelled. You got up, arms crossed, "Blitz I don't like it! I don't like you being all sexy when we haven't even had our first kiss yet! And when I try to make a move you push me away!"

You turned away with tears forming, "I'm thinking you just want me for sex..." He stared at you in disbelief, he didn't mean to, maybe it was just a bad habit he had he thought. He then turned you around and hugged you, "(Y/n) I'd never. I really do want something with you, just everything with my past relationships, it scares me."

You turned to look at him, he then reached downs and your lips connected. You kissed back. You we're satisfied, you didn't feel the lust coming from the kiss, yet only felt true love.

When you parted, you could see he was all red, well, yk what i mean lol. You looked down, "We can finish that movie now." He smirked, "Yeah I guess we should."

Moxxieeee

Moxxie has always been an anxious one. Always worrying and over thinking. So when it came to the first kiss, he was panicking.

With Millie, he tried to make the first move but Millie did it instead.
He promised himself he'd do better, yet he can't help it.

Both of you were just resting, taking small naps in his bed. He looked at her sleeping form. He blushed at the thought of you two kissing and groaned, switching to his other side.

Though he turned back again, to see you awake, smiling. "Hiiii." You said.

"heh hiiii..." replied Moxxie, suddenly feeling hot. You giggled, "Are we about tooo..?" Moxxie had a look of surprise, "U-uh wait-." You started moving closer towards him, he yelped, ""N-NO!" And quickly crawled away from you, falling off the bed.

You quickly ran to his aid, worried and confused, "Mox are you alright?" He started getting anxious, "I-I-I'm sorry! I just-."

You quickly tried to calm him down, "What's wrong? What happened??" He regained his compuser and explained, "I don't want you to make the first move, I do! Millie already did with us and I didn't want that to happen again, because men always have to make the first move!"

You laughed, "Is that why your all skittish about this?" He then sulked in embarrassment. You hugged him, "That's perfectly fine Moxxie dear. How about you make that move..now?"

He was completely flustered, yet went for it. When you parted he was happy, and so were you.

Stolas

You and Stolas were actually on a mission with Blitz in the real word, both of you having disguises of course.

Having to be traveling and looking for Octavia, you stopped for a minute to rest. You laughed, "Isn't this fun Stolas? Who knew humans have so many ways to entertain themselves." You smiled at him, yet he only looked down in despair.

You side hugged him, "Don't worry, we'll find her soon." He sighed, "What if she's hurt, or worse, gone?"

You then fully embraced him as he shed small tears into your shoulder. Giving him a small kiss on the cheek, he turned to you, then kissed you.

You were surprised, yet kissed gently back. When you parted he hugged you one last time before straightening himself up. "We should keep looking my dear. I'm sure she's out there." Holding his arm, you smiled to yourself, walking along the busy streets.