They Ask You Out~

Ello guys! Sorry for the long wait! Not having much motivation for this book but I'll try to update more! Anyway, I hope you like this one!

————————

Moxxie

Moxxie trembled as he awaited you at the door. He called you to ask you something important. He held a bouquet of dead roses in his hands. Nervously smiling. Millie grinned, "Aw come on Moxxie, relax! It'll go fine, I promise!" Blitzø smirked, "Yeah, come on Mox! You gotta act HOT! Like me!" Moxxie sighed, "I don't know guys. What if she's with another guy?!" Loona slapped him, "Face it Moxxie! You like her! So what if she might have another man?! You get out and STEAL her from him! Got that?!" Moxxie nodded, "Yeah!" Loona then pushed him out the door, "Then quit acting like a babys dick, and ask her out!" Moxxie yelled, "Yeaaah! I will ask her out!" "Ask who out?" Moxxie yelled, startled and blushing, "I- duh- I mean- who?" (Y/n) was standing right there. She smiled sadly, "Who are you asking out Mox?" Moxxie gulped, "I..uh...." he cleared his throat, "(Y/n), I've had a liking to you since we first met and I was wondering...if you would be my girlfriend?" (Y/n) gasped and squealed, hugging Moxxie, "Yes! Yes Moxxie!" And she started smooching all over his face. The gang, except Loona, cheered for Moxxie.

Blitzø

Blitzø took a deep breath, "Alright Blitzø. You got this. Just ask her out. Not a big deal. Just go for it." He hyped himself up and sat in his office chair, leaning and preparing a mischievous smile. He then pressed a button on his desk, "(N/n)! I need you in my office!" You responded as your voice came through the phone, "I swear- if you're trying to get me to go skinny dipping with you in Stolas' pool, it's not happening boss." Blitzø still laughs at the offer. You walked in the office to see a smart ass Blitzø. You rose a brow, "Whatcha need Blitz?" Blitzø smirked, "Sit down (N/n)~. I've got to tell you something." You shrugged and sat down, "So?" Blitz cleared his throat, "(Y/n), I lik- AGH-!" He was chocking on his words, and as if he was actually choking on food! You quickly went behind him and wrapped your arms around him, pumping his chest. "Come on Blitz! Spit it out for the love of Satan!" One last pump and he yelled, "I LIKE YOU! FUCK-!" You stood their speechless as he yet again cleared his throat, turning to you with a nervous smile on his face. "Well..? What- Ah..what do you say?" You smiled and hugged him, "I like you too Blitzø." Blitzø hugged back and sighed, "YES! I FUCKING DID IT!" He picked you up and busted into the lunch room where everyone was at, "I GOT A HOT GIRLFRIEND SUCK MY DICK BITCHES!" As Moxxie groaned in annoyance and Millie cheered, Loona rolled her eyes and went back to her phone. Yet she had a small smile.

Stolas

Stolas has been getting quite flirty around you more often. Always, "My don't you look delicious today my dear~." Or, "Aren't you ravishing today (Y/n)~." You we're curious and wanted to ask him why. So, you met up with him today and asked, "Hey Stolas, why are you all so flirty all of a sudden?" He smirked as he walked towards you and grabbed your hands, "Oh (Y/n), I've been meaning to tell you, I like you. I just didn't think you'd have the same feelings for me." He said. You blushed as he chuckled, "That's quite if you don't have the same regards for me. I get it." Yet instead you jumped up and hugged him, "I like you too Stolas!" He said, picking up and holding you bridal style, "Well then, why don't we go have some fun together hm~?" Yet the moment was ruined as Octavia walked in. She gasped but then awkwardly walked away. You and Stolas looked at each other and laughed.

Striker

Striker had been wanting to confess to you for a whirl and finally got the courage to. He found you talking to your parents and tapped your shoulder. You turned to him and asked, "Yes Striker?" He smirked and said, "I need to have a word with you." You nodded and followed him outside. He cleared his throat before saying, "(Y/n), I've been having a sweet spot for you ever since we met so I've been wondering, will you be the yee to my haw?" (IM SORRY ANDJNSSJJS I HAD TO PUT THAT IN THERE-) You blushed and laughed at the last line before calming down and saying, "I like you too Striker." You both told your parents and they accepted Striker.