You're Crushing On Them~

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS!! I'll try and update more and I am getting a little stressed on updating but hopefully I'll get more into it!

————————

Moxxie

You and Moxxie were just chilling with each other at work. He was just talking about your next mission. You stared and thought, "He's so cute and adorable when he's concentrated on his work." You didn't realize you were spacing out when Moxxie waved a hand in front of your face, "Uh, (Y/n)? Are you okay? You spaced out for a minute there." He chuckled. You blushed and laughed, "Yeah! I'm fine! Sorry, continue."

Blitzø

You and Blitz were just walking around Hell. You two were hanging around until you passed by a demon. He catcalled you, "Hey mama. Why don't you come over and we'll have a good time~." You didn't mind since it was Hell and kept walking. Until you heard, "What the FUCK did you just say to her you SHRIVELED PIECE OF SHIT?!" He pulled out a gun and you quickly grabbed him, "Blitz! Calm down! It was just one cat call!" "(Y/n), sweetheart, let me go. I need to teach this fucker a lesson." You blushed at the small nickname and let go. Blitzø eventually killed the demon who cat called you. Though you didn't mind. You loved how Blitzø chased around a random demon for you.

Stolas

You were just chilling with Octavia in her room. You've gotten along with her and started hanging out with her more. She got up from her bed, "I need to get something from downstairs. I'll be right back." You nodded and waited on your phone. Then, Stolas came around the doorway, leaning on it. He chuckled, "Why hello (Y/n). Fancy seeing you hear~. Don't you look ravishing tonight." You smiled, "Hey Stolas." Octavia than came back, "Dad! What did I tell you about flirting with my friends?!" You laughed as the daughter and father started having a small fight. You honestly loved how Stolas playfully flirted with you sometimes.

(I'm not adding Robo Fizz anymore. Sorry mates 🌝)