Striker Catch Up!

Yes, I'm adding Striker. I've been getting a few requests on him so here it is! I hope you guys like it! Sorry if it's too short lmfaoo.

———————

How you meet

You worked in a random bar out in Hell. You had a sister, Millie, and lived on a farm with your parents. All was well, you were wiping down the tables, another demon walked in. He was tall, bandana, hat, and wheat picking at his teeth. He walked in and sat down on the bar. You said walked in from behind and said, "Watcha need Mister?" Leaning on the bar. He chuckled and smirked, "Jesus' Blood. On the double." I nodded and turned, grabbing the drink. "Ain't a little dark out for you to be working here little lady?" He said. You chuckled, "Maybe, but I can take care of myself, sir." You gave him the drink, "Me and my parents work on a farm. I know my way around a few parts." He grinned, showing a hand, "Names Striker. What would yours be, beautiful?" Blushing, you shook his hand, "(Y/n)." You guys talked for a minutes till he left. Before he did, he stopped at the door way. "Thank ya kindly (Y/n) for the great time." He tipped his hat, "I'll see you around." And he was off. You smiled as he left.

You meet again

That night, you left an hour later and headed home. Passing the small towns and schools, you made it home. You opened the door and yelled, "Ma! Pa! I'm home!" Your mom came out and grinned, "(Y/n)! We'd like someone for you'd to meet!" You turned and saw your dad laughing with Striker. "Meet Striker! We just hired him to work in the farm!" Striker stopped laughing and smirked, walking towards you. "I'm afraid we've already met, Boss." You nodded, "Yeah. It's a pleasure to see you again Striker." You said, patting his shoulder.

They're Crushing on You

You and Striker decided to go and just play around with the devil goats in the farm. You sat down on the hay as Striker watched, leaning on the fence. A small baby goat ran up to you and licked your hand. You awed and hugged it, "Aren't you just adorable?!" Striker blushed at your adorableness. "What a cutie.." he thought. "Strikes, you feeling alright? Your face is turning redder than satans blood." You said, petting the baby goat. Striker cleared his throat, looking away, "I-I'm alright darlin'."

You're Crushing on Them

You had a day off and stayed at the farm helping Striker out with some chores. Your mom yelled, "Could one of you wrestle the hog into its pen? It ran lose this morning!" You yelled back, "Alright ma! We'll be right on it!" You looked around, "Now where's that damn hog?" You then a pig squeal and saw Striker riding the pig yelling, "Yeehaw!" You blushed at how handsome and awesome he looked doing that. He noticed and smirked, "Like what you see (Y/n)?" You laughed and tried to hide your blushing face, "No way!"