First date~

What's up?! Hope I wasn't too late on this one! I hope you guys like it!

————————

Moxxie

On your first date, Moxxie took you to see a action movie. He was a little nervous as he kept asking you questions every minute. Asking if the popcorn was too buttery or if the soda had one to many ice cubes in it. You'd laugh it off and tell him everything was alright. You both liked the movie, and in the end, he walked you home. "Thanks for the fun time Moxxie. I loved it." You said. Moxxie smiled, "I'm very glad you did (Y/n). And- God dammit- (Y/n) get in the house. My boss is taping this." He pushed you inside your house and shut the door. Blitz groaned, "Moxxie! Ugh, I was just getting to the good part!" Moxxie stared in disbelief, "Sir, this is highly inappropriate." You yelled from inside your house, "Same time next week Mox?!" Moxxie smiled to himself, "Yeah!

Blitzø

Blitz took you out just to watch movies at his place. It was fun for the both of you. The both of you cuddling and eating snacks while watching comedy movies was just fine. Blitzø even tried to the cheesy hand moves by stretching and yawning. Though you didn't mind. You had a great time for a first date with Blitz.

Stolas

Stolas took you to a fancy restaurant for your first date. Though you were quite nervous cause you didn't have a anything nice to wear. So, Stolas bought you one! "Stolas, babe, you didn't have to get me a new dress." Though he always insisted, "Nonsense! I'll give you anything you need or want (Y/n)!" He then whispered in your ear, "And maybe tonight, you can give me something that I want~." Yeahhhhh, just use your imagination.

Striker

You and Striker didn't do anything special for your first dates. The two of you just hung out at the farm, enjoying each other's company. (I didn't have much for striker srry)