They're Reaction To You Wrangling a Pig~

Thanks to the people who gave some suggestions for the book! I'll try to make these as accurate as I can lmao. I hope u like this one! EDIT: THANK U FOR 16k!!

————————

Moxxie

You and the gang had to go with another one of Stolas' request of being with Blitzø. Though Millie wanted to see her parents first so you all went. Her parents were great with you and your boss, not so much with Moxxie.

He seemed a bit down for some reason. You smiled and hugged him, "Oh come on babe! Who cares about them anyway?" Moxxie smiled at you, "You're right! Guess I don't really need Millie's parents-." "HEY! WATCH OUT!" Suddenly, a demon pig (forgot what they're were called lol) jumped over the pin and started going all loose.

Moxxie quickly pulled you aside to try and protect you, but you instead grabbed his arm and jumped on the animal. Moxxie screamed, "H-honey?! What are you doing?!" You laughed, "Getting the pig back in the pen!" And you did as you jumped off with Moxxie, and the pig was slammed into the pen. Millies father came up to you, "Thank you kindly for that missy! That one pig just can't stay!"

Millie ran up to you, "That was awesome (Y/n)!" Moxxie was staring at you in disbelief, "Wha- I- you did- huh?!" You smiled at him, "Shocked Mox?" Moxxie smiled shyly and nodded, "A little bit. I didn't know you could do that!" You chuckled, "Neither did I!"

Blitzø

Because of Stolas, you all headed out to a fair out in the country. You didn't mind of course, as long as you were with Blitz. Millie's parents were great with the rest of you just but Moxxie.

You felt a bit bad for him. You shook your head, "Poor Mox." Blitzø groaned, "Oh, what about that wimpy dick, sexy? What's sooooo great about him! You know what, (Y/n)? You should get back to adoring and loving me!" He said, pulling you in close.

You giggled and kissed his cheek, "Maybe I will, maybe I won't." Just then, a pig started squealing and ran out of its pen. Blitz yelled as he jumped into arms. You know, kinda like this.

Lol

Lol. Anyway, Blitz screamed as you tried your best to hold him up, "What the hell is that thing?!" Millie's dad scowled, "That damn pig never leaves its pen! And me and my wife are too old to catch that thing." You smirked and put Blitz down, "I got this!"

Running after the thing you grabbed some rope nearby and strangled it, slamming it down to the ground. Then pressing a pressure point, causing the pig to pass out.

You sighed as everyone went up to you, Blitz pulling you aside, "How the hell did you do that?!? That was h o t!" You laughed, "I don't know! It just happened!"

——————

I'm too tired to do Stolas 🌚 srry