Part 2

Hey,
I hope you guys are doing well !!! Just wanted to say I'm so thankful for all the votes and comments and love I received for the first part I'm truly overwhelmed by it 🥺💝

So lets start with part 2, Happy reading 🤗

CONTINUATION

'Kya hua apne mogambo se miloge nhi' and all the cadets n trainers jumped on Karan to hug him. Param was happy to see the love his chotte was showered with.

The group hug was broken and all of them stood with tears in their eyes. Who would have told tha7t this was the same ulti khopdi who was never liked by his namoones and vice versa had developed to have such a good bond.

'Aap the kaha itne dinn janabji' asked Faizi tearfully 'Haa sirji kaha the itne dinn yeh aapke bina je academy mai andhera chaa gayo tha' asked Sanju. 'Aap ko patah hai sirji aapke saare namoone bina kisi complain ke saare drills karne lage the ek chu tak nahi nikali inke muh se' Ustadji chirped in. 'Arrey Karan bhaiji aap toh iss academy ki raunak ho' Bala said. '#Verytrue' 'Sumanji puch rahi hai aap kuch bol kyu nhi rahe'

'Arrey aap Karan bro- I mean sir ko kuch bolne do toh woh bolenge na' Sid replied, Karan sent a thankful nod towards him and internally made a reminder to talk to Sid later. 'Woh mai ek mission ke liye underground tha isliye mujhe yeh sab karna pada.' All of them knew for Karan duty and country was first. 'Waise mai aap sab namoono ko kisi se milvana chahta hu.' He signed Param to come ahead. 'Yeh hai Special Agent Param Shergill mere bade bhai aur yaha ke best commando.' Param came ahead and all the cadets and trainers clicked their toes at him in respect.

Faizi, Sanju and Ustadji rushed to hug Param. Param explained to all of them as to how he was held captive for years, how he and Karan had escaped and how they had completed their Mission Samapann. Everyone present in the room looked at the Shergill brothers with pride. Amidst all this Karan's eyes were searching for someone rather lets say his rani sahiba, his dhadkan. Faizi noticed it and decided to tease him. 'Kisse dhund rahe ho janabji' winked Faizi with a teasing smile, but that smile vanished as soon as it had come thanks to Khadoos Shergill's infamous glare. 'Aapki rani saheba hanger area mai hai Karan sir, bechare punching bag ki halat kardi hai monu ne' Sid replied. Param oblivious to who they were talking about stood confused. Karan nodded a thanks to Sid for the second time in the last few minutes and left for the hanger area. All of them followed him to the hanger area.

IN THE HANGER AREA.

Monami had just finished with her boxing sesh and was removing her gloves when she saw a figure coming towards her. Karan came and saw his dhadkan and was about to hug her when a flying boxing glove came towards her. Karan was shocked was an understatement everyone else giggled in the background. 'Maine kaha tha na Balli mujhse dur rehne' she said with anger in her voice. 'Mona-' 'Ek word mat nikalna apne muh se aur dafaa ho jau yaha se nahito bohot pitoge tum Balli.' she said again anger reaching its peak. Everytime she saw Balli she was reminded of how she lost Karan and how he wasn't there with her anymore. 'Oye kyu mere naam se gala phaad ke chilla rahi hai tu' said an exasperated voice from behind. She turned around to find Balli in his not so kasse-kasse kapde she turned back to see Karan again. Was she hallucinating Karan again ???

Balli noticed Karan, he ran and hugged him. Karan was a bit taken back and stood awkwardly patting Balli to leave him. 'Oye tu zinda hai rabb ka lakh lakh shukra hai nhito yeh murnami ne mujhe zinda hi maar dalna tha' he said looking back at Monami who stood astonished at the scene infront of her. 'Kaha tha na tujhse nahi sambhalegi woh' Karan said looking at Monami with all the love, adoration and respect he had for her. 'Sahi kaha tha yaar tune ab mujhe iss siyappe se nikalna hai rabb raakha.' he said and left from there. 'Kya hua rani saheba ab bhi nahi miloge apne khadoos shergill se?' Karan asked with a bemused smile. Monami came running and jumped at Karan hugging him tight.

Karan stumbled a bit but steadied himself and held Monami as if his whole life depended on her which kinda did. Everyone else had tears of happiness in their eyes. Sid looked the happiest of all coz his Monu bro had gotten her Khadoos back. Param stood amused to see his chotte hugging a girl with all the love, care and respect. He somewhere understood she was the one for his brother, he turned to Batra sir to ask for confirmation and got a nod in return. A big smile appeared on his face, his brother had finally found someone, someone who would love and care for him the way he did someone who would understand him like no other. Param was happy that his brother was happy.

Karan and Monami broke the hug and stood with their foreheads touched breathing in each other. But their moment was broken by our very SidG. All of them entered the hanger area. 'Tujhe tera khadoos finally mil gaya bro' said Sid while giving Monu a kiss on her head and taking her in a hug. 'Waise mujhe bhi koi milvayega' Param said. Karan looked at Monami who gave a him look and asked through her eyes is this true? He just nodded and took her hand and said 'Bhaiya isse miliye Dr. Monami Mahajan, Parakram SAF ki best cadet aur meri dhadkhan.' Monami turned a bright shade of red. The duo touched Param's feet and he whole heartedly blessed him. Everyone else hooted in the background at Karan's intro for Monami but shut it as soon as Karan glared at them.

'Waise ek baat puchu Monami?' 'Ji bhaiya' 'Kyu iske peeche apni zindagi kharab kar rahi ho?' Param asked taking Monu in a brotherly side hug. Whereas Karan pouted like a kid a rare sight might I add. All of them laughed at it and had a light moment. But it was soon ended when they heard a scream of ..........

Sorry for the cliff hanger again 😅
Keep guessing who screamed till the next part.

Hope you guys liked the second part and the door is open for appreciations, suggestions, criticism.

Also our Khadoos Shergill has returned so guys plz watch the show on TV, 7:58 onwards and plz don't change the channel and mute, btwn ads lets come together and save our show by increasing the trp. There's so much left to explore and the upcoming episodes are gonna be fun if you know you know 😉😙😂

Please ignore and forgive me for the grammatical errors I haven't proof read it. 🙈

If you liked the story do vote and comment. 😊

I'll try and update soon !!! (No promises but will surely try)

Yours truly,
Sara 🤍