18

(Vic's POV)

It's been a month since Kellin started working for me and everyday I fall more and more in love with him. He has an amazing personality and he is amazing with Sugar. His eyes are just as beautiful, and God I think about him 24/7.

I know I should just tell him, but what if he doesn't love me back. But we did go on a date together and it did end pretty good so hopefully he feels the same way about me.

I suddenly heard Sugar cry and I realized I had given Kellin the day off so I could spend some time with Sugar. I went to her room and picked her up and she stopped crying.

"Hey baby girl, why are you crying did you miss your daddy?" I said to her and watched as she laughed.

"Come, lets go get some lunch and then we can go to the park," I said and saw Sugar jump up and down at the mention of the word park.

~time skip to park~

I was pushing Sugar on the baby swings when I saw Kellin.

"Hey Kellin over here!" I yelled and I saw him turn around he looked like he was crying.

He walked over to us and smiled as he saw Sugar.

"Hi Mr. Fuentes- I mean Vic," he said

"Are you ok you look like you were crying," I said.

"Yeah I'm...I'm ok, it's just it's been a really hard day today," he answered.

"Ok..um, want to go get some ice cream with us?" I asked him.

"Yeah I would like that a lot," he said, hope in his eyes. I picked up Sugar and we walked to the Dairy Queen, hopefully he would tell me what was wrong.

————————————

Hey so this is a long over due update enjoy and remember to comment and tell us what you think about this update

-Defne!