2

(Vic's POV)

"Fuck Jaime," oh gosh he was huge.
"Vic, shut up. You know I don't like it when my bitches talk. I can't concentrate in making you feel right baby," he whispered seductivly in my ear. I moaned as Jaime thrust faster into me and held me from behind. This was a painting session, whereas we were supposed to stick to painting his portrait, just for the heck of it. I liked to show off my painting skills, and then suddenly it became a fucking session.

Now Jaime's in me, completely, fucking me mercilessly. As he held me and ran his fingers down my back. This 'session' just started.
Jaime was ramming himself into me, and as a I tried ignoring the pain. I looked at the time and noticed it was late. I had a group date with a couple of friends and after a jam session with Tony later. Fuck, but how could I leave with this hard cock and a dick shoved in me.

Suddenly the pain was replaced with huge amounts of fucking pleasure.
"Jaime, oh god Jaime. Faster!" I yelled. I pushed myself back into his cock, making him groan in frustration.
"Vic, you're to tight. Fuck!" He groaned. These sounds only reminded me of my last 'painting session' with Jaime. He tied me up and everything. The slapping of skin was the only noise that filled the room. I was panting heavily as his thrusts became faster. The more I begged, the more he complied.

I was moaning like crazy and tried dirty talking, but it was so good. There came a point where I couldn't form words. I was a moaning mess. After a while of his great fucking, I felt that sensation at the pit of my stomach.

"Jaime... Jaime!" I felt that I was at my climax.
"Touch yourself baby," I obeyed and started flicking my wrist. Soon, there ribbons of white falling all over the bed, and with a load groan Jaime warned me of his sudden sensations. He came inside me, he slowly rode out his high. And I lay on the bed, panting and hiding my smile. Jaime then collapsed next to me.

"Soooo, that painting session?" He comically asked. I chuckled.
"I'm sure we'll get to painting you one day," I said.
"Vic, we have all the time in the world for you to paint me. But... I don't think you have much time when it comes to love," he said this while stroking my hair. I sighed, and thought to myself. Jaime want compromise. I want to be a free soul. But he's right, time is running out.

"Jaime," I started.
"Yes, Viccy," he answered with eyes of interest.
"Do you wanna...be my," I didn't know how to finish.
"Your boyfriend?" Jaime asked anxiously.
"I was gonna say sex-slave, but okay." I said jokingly. He chuckled and kissed me passionatley.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I looked at Jaime confused, "That's weird, I'm not having anyone over." The knocking became frantic. I was now worried about who might be at the door.
"You should go see. I'll clean myself up. Can I borrow your shower?" He asked.
"I don't know can you?" I mocked him. He chuckled, got up, grabbed his clothes and headed for the bathroom. I grabbed my boxers and put them on. I headed for the door dragging my trembling legs. I was worn out. I hadn't had a night like this since Saturday...and it's Monday. I have a crazy life, but I feel that it's a chill life. With my music, art, liquor, and now my perfect lover. He calls it a boyfriend relationship. But really I think of him as a lover. He doesn't need to know that.

I opened the door, and as I opened it I heard footstep running away. Fuck, someone must have been fucking around.
"Fucking jackasses," I muttered. I was about to close the door when something caught my eye. It was a basket, or a bomb.

It suddenly moved and I jumped back. It had a cute blue ribbon and a blanket over it. It was cute, but I feared what was inside. Probably a kitten, but why would someone drop an animal at my door.

I lifted up the blanket...and it was no kitten. It was a baby! I jumped away and I looked down the hallway. Someone drooped a baby at my door. What the fuck!?

I ran down the hall to see if the person was still there, the footsteps I heard were from the person that left...THIS! The person must be gone by now. I was in shock, what was I going to do? I took the basket inside. This was no basket of treats, it was a basket with the sign, VIC'S PERSONAL HELL.

I removed the blanket all the way, and saw the baby. It was awake, I shouldn't refer to it as 'it'. She was awake. She was moving around, she had a pretty blue outfit. I wasn't going to lie, this baby was adorable. In the little blue dress's pocket, there was a note sticking out. I opened it and read it:

----
VIC, THIS IS OUR BABY, OR MORE LIKE YOURS NOW. ITS BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND MEDICAL RECORDS ARE UNDER THE BLAKETS. I CAN'T HANDLE A BABY, SO HERE...PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF SUGAR!
----

A mother has abandoned a baby at my door, and this note claims it's mine. The baby's name is Sugar. So what is it going to grow up and be a whore. The mother can't handle a baby, what makes you think I can handle a baby? I picked up the child and removed the papers in a bag that were under. Like the note said, all the papers were here. The child was mine... But why now?!

I then heard Jaime coming out of my room, fully clothed. He looked at me confused.
"Are you babysitting?" He asked. I nodded. He looked at me with a blank stare of more confusion. He walked closer looking at the baby in my hands.
"Who is she?" Jaime asked.
"Sugar," I answered plainly. What was I going to do with Jaime? I wasn't just gonna say the baby was mine. But there was no need for me saying anything. He picked up the note from the counter. He read it, and looked up at me. His expression want confusion anymore, it was anger.

He then ran out the door.
"Jaime!" I yelled after him. I couldn't leave the child here so I couldn't really run after him.

Fuck, what am I supposed to do now?

I looked at the child, who looked at me innocently.
"Sugar, you are not as sweet as you think?" I said with a sigh.
The child then started pulling my shirt. When I looked at the child, she had a smile and was giggling. Maybe this baby realizes she just made my life a living hell?

This isn't the baby's fault. It was obviously mine.