Green Goblin Headcanons

•He's the cliché hates everyone but you.

•He's cold, and sometimes he can be cold to you but he has a soft spot for you. He doesn't admit it though but deep down, you can see it in his actions.

•He often takes over from Norman to terrorize New York and Spider-Man but in the occasions he doesn't, he does it to spend time with you. To have you to himself.

•Gobby is very possessive. Norman is too but he's next level. If you're at an Oscorp gala and another man even breathes in your direction too hard, his hand is bruising your hips. He'll even pull you in for a rough kiss to prove a point.

•Sometimes he wonders how and why you're still with him considering what he's done. It's not like he'd let you leave anyway but he still wonders.

•As said before, he has a soft spot for you. He may be a psychopath but he's still a bit of a softie. After a long night of crime, if he's wounded or injured in any way, he allows you to take care of him. He wouldn't let anyone else do it.

•After you patch him up, he allows you to cuddle up next to him. He has a hard grip on your body surely to leave a bruise but you don't mind.

•He loves to degrade you. You're his dirty little whore and he's sure to let you know when he's bending you over in a lab.

•He makes sure to tell you his much of a slut you are because you're dripping wet for a criminal, him.

•When you're being a bitch or talking back, his hand wraps around your neck. He gives you a warning look along with the choking that makes your pussy throb.

•He likes fucking you rough. The kind of rough sex that will leave you sore and have Norman apologize when he regains control. The kind of rough sex that will have you sobbing from pleasure, overstimulation and a bit of pain.

•Of course, you have a safeword, one that you don't utter often but as soon as that "green" leaves your tired lips. He immediately stops what he's doing and cups your cheeks. He's running your bath and searching for any bruise he's inflicted on you. Sometimes, he even allows Norman to regain control seeing as he's better at affection.

•Accompanying his degrading kink, he also likes to praise you. On occasion, you'll hear a "such a good fucking girl" or "that's my pretty girl, you're doing so well for me." He likes to let you know you're a good girl and you're doing great.

•He loves to compliment and admire your beauty too.

•Deep down, he's scared you'll leave him even though as already established, he wouldn't let you. It's just the thought of you wanting to leave and trying it that kills him. Why would you want him anyway? Why would you want to stay with a broken, insane, psychopathic criminal like him?

•But you love him. You don't care what happens out in the streets and what he does, you know your gobby and he'd never hurt you.

•Speaking of hurt, he'd do anything for you. He'd hurt anyone for you. Kill anyone for you. Waiter was mean? He gets a shake down and a pumpkin bomb in the face. You get rejected from a job or fired? He's flying through the place cackling and throwing bombs everywhere.

•He protects you with his life. You are everything to him and he'll be damned if he let anything happen to you. You're a once in a lifetime kind of girl.

•Oh and he has a big cock. We been knew. And he knows how to use it, he knows how to have you gripping the sheets and writhing under him. Norman is great in bed but somehow the goblin is even better.

•His pullout game is strong but sometimes he wants to cum inside you. He loves the feeling and he knows how much you do too.

•Sometimes, he watches you sleep. Not in a creepy way, but in a "how am I so lucky, how is she so beautiful, does she love me for who I am, I need to protect her" kind of way.

•He always thought he was too cold, evil and incapable of love until he met you, you changed him, he's not as ruthless as he was before you and it scares him. "What is this woman doing to me?"

•He loves that you know him well. He finds it hot how you can immediately tell when he takes over even when he pretends to be Norman.

•You're obviously not allowed to go with him on his rampages in the city but one night, you disobeyed him and followed him, and you were so close to being seriously injured or possible dying if it weren't for him swooping in and grabbing you on to his glider.

•He yelled at you, not because he's angry--well he is but more scared and worried. You yell back asking him why it mattered to him and he yelled back "because I love you," there's a short pause, "and I can't let anything happen to you."

•Tears collected in your eyes and you told him that you loved him back. After you're home, he lays you on the bed and kisses you all over and for the first time, you don't fuck, you made love to each other.

A/N: this is my first time writing a Headcanon so I hope it's ok xx making a Norman one soon!