Bred By Norman

Summary: You and Norman visit MJ and Peter who have a five month old baby. Norman sees you taking care of the baby and now wants kids with you.

Warnings: Breeding kink, choking, daddy kink, degradation, slight spanking.

Your boyfriend Norman, watched as you played and babbled with MJ and Peter's baby from across the room. He'd never gotten that strong urge to reproduce with you. Not until now. You were so good with the baby, holding her on your hip as you carefully made some forumula while engaging in a conversation with MJ. He watched as you fed the baby, making cute faces as she babbled and smiled. From his knowledge, you didn't grow up around babies, you just had that motherly instint. And now he was having that instinct to make you a mother. 

As you drove back home, you looked down to see a his very noticeable bulge. His thoughts were filled with you being swollen with his child and tits leaking with milk. He couldn't wait to get back to the penthouse.

As soon as you locked the door, you were pushed up against the wall.

"Do you ever want kids with me?" he asked, bulge pressing against your thigh, staring into your Y/E/C eyes.

"Yes." 

"How about I fuck one into you right now?" he incquired, eyes filled with pure lust. 

You nodded "yes", and crashed your lips unto his. His tongue gained control, exploring every part of your mouth as you moaned, feeling him grind his cock against your thigh. 

In a swift motion, Norman propped you up so your legs were wrapped around his waist, and headed up to your shared bedroom. Not once breaking the kiss. He threw you down on the bed and stared down at you, eyes clouded with lust once more. He stood between your legs and tore off your drenched panty, sniffing it.

"You smell so good," he breathed out.

You spread your legs wide, dying for the feel of his cock inside you.

Seeing your eagerness, he pulled out his thick cock. No matter how many times you'd see it, you were always amazed at his size. Norman collected your juices from your pussy and shoved them in your mouth. You sucked it clean as he groaned at the warmth. You spat in his hand and watched as he stroked his cock, using your saliva as lubrication.

"Fuck me Norman, fuck a baby into me," you whimpered. 

Without saying a word, Norman slipped inside your entrance slowly, giving you time to adjust to his size. Your moans filled the room as he pushed past your lips, thrusting deeply and hitting your g spot. You threw your head back and he instantly leaned down, placing his hand around your neck, forcing you to look up at him as he fucked you.

"Wanna see your face when I fuck my kid inside you," he whispered in your ear.

He thrusted deeply, watching himself disappear inside your pussy before coming out, coated in your juices. You moaned loudly and clenched around him, drunk off his cock. He squeezed your throat tighter and began pounding into you faster, bed shaking, ready for you to have your first orgasm.

Your back arched off the silk sheets as he pounded into you, cock fitting inside and stretching your pussy like a glove.

"Let go whore, cum for daddy," he said, as you chased your high, eyes rolling into the back of yur head as you came on his raw cock, coating it. Your pussy pulsated around his length as he continued to fuck you roughly through your high, still gripping onto your throat.

Norman flipped you over onto your stomach. You arched your back, ready for him to take you from behind and finally cum inside of you. He held a tight grip onto your hair as he sucked on your neck, leaving red marks to mark you as his. 

"Want me to fuck you again slut? Fuck a baby inside that pretty little pussy?" he asked, using his grip on your hair to bring your ear up to his lips.

"Yes, please daddy, make me a mommy."

"Beg for it," he whispered. 

"Please daddy, fuck me, fuck me hard, pump me with your kids," you whimpered. 

Norman's dick was painfully hard at your words. He let go of your hair and without warning, his hard cock slammed into yout dripping cunt. He held onto your waist, a bruise already starting t form as he slammed you back on his cock over and over. Both your mouths were left agape as you moaned at the wonderful feeling, thrusts now becoming sloppier.

Norman knew you were close again so he began thrusting into your pussy at a faster pace. He slapped your ass then gave it a kiss as a hiss left your lips. 

"You like when daddy slaps your ass huh slut?" he asked.

"Yes, please do it again," you begged.

He gave your ass a hard spank as he pounded into you, cock soaked with your juices. Your knees gave out as your orgasm washed over you, your loud and pornographic moan filling your bedroom.

Giving you no time to rest or catch your breath, Norman flipped you back onto your back and slipped his cock back inside you.

"So fucking wet for me. Beg for me to fill this pussy up," he purred, amazed you could keep going.

His moans became a bit louder and his thrust sloppier and harder.

"F-fuck, don't stop daddy, fill me with your babies," you breathed out.

Norman groaned as he released his warm cum inside your velvet walls, throwing his head back. You moaned at the feeling of him spilling inside you. He once again flipped you over so that you were laying on top of him, cock and cum still buried deep inside you, making sure that none escapes and he properly breeds you. He kisses the top of your head as you immediately fell asleep, snoring softly under his chin.

Two weeks after Norman had fucked you, your period was late. Your period was never late. You had a pack of three pregnancy tests you kept in the cabinet and peed on two of them, sitting on the bathroom floor, awaiting your results.

When it was time to check the test, you called Norman inside so he could do it. He picked up the two pregnancy test and his lips curled into a wide smile.

Your boyfriend pulled you into a tight hug and showed you the test.

"Positive," he said, beaming.

Tears of joy began falling from your face, realizing you were not growing a little Norman/Y/N inside of you. He picked you up and carried you to your bed, placing you on it and pulling you into a close embrace.

"I'm gonna be a dad again," he sniffled.

"And I'm gonna be a mom," you whispered. You were going through a roller coaster of emotions but you wouldn't rather be doing it with anyone else.

"Can't wait to see you all swollen with my baby and when those pretty little tits get filled with milk," Norman said, using his thumb to caress your cheek.

"I can't wait to go through this journey with you," you said, kissing him passionately as held you close.

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter, vote, request and thank you for all the support <3