Who Do You Belong To?

Summary: You want to get Norman riled up by flirting with an investor you know from college. You're successful in doing so and Norman rails you into oblivion.

Warnings: Degrading kink, daddy kink, slight praise kink, slight slapping, rough sex.

Charity events and Galas were your favorite functions. You got to dress up, drink, charm investors and talk shit about rich people with your husband who would usually be holding these events, Norman Osborn. 

Using your beauty and charm you would easily convince businessmen to invest in Oscorp and get them to buy different formulas and tech for their own company. Tonight was no different and Norman had once again asked you to charm a young businessman you had went to college with. You had successfully charmed him then an idea popped into your head.

"Wow Y/N, you haven't aged a day," James remarked. 

"I'm a bit offended you'd think I'd age after five years," you laughed, "and you look great too."

"Didn't think you'd be with an older guy," he said licking his lips.

"Me neither, but here we are," you replied, getting lost in his hazel eyes. 

You continued to speak to James, laughing and making sure to be touchy with him as long as he was comfortable with it, hoping to catch Norman's attention.

You could almost feel Norman's eyes burning holes into your back as James brushed a strand of hair out of your face. You took a necklace out of your pocket and gave to him to put around your neck. Before he could do so, Norman stormed over.

"Excuse me James I need to talk to my wife," Norman said, seething, as he grabbed your necklace from his hand and dragged you away to a bathroom leaving a stunned and confused James.

He pushed you up against the door with his hand around your throat and you couldn't help but whimper.

"What was that Y/N? Were you trying to embarrass me?" 

You didn't answer, only smiling a bit.

"I asked you a question."

When you still didn't answer the grip around your neck tightened, just enough to add pressure around your neck.

"No sir," you breathed out.

"Then why the fuck were you just throwing yourself at him like that?" anger flaring in his eyes. 

"Just wanted you to show me who I belong to," you said, staring into his blue eyes.

"Such a fucking slut, throwing yourself at another man just because you want my cock," he scoffed.

You could feel your slick coat your inner thighs at his words, your plan had succeeded.

"Don't worry, I'll show you who you belong to."

And with that, Norman hiked your dress up  to your waist and pulled down his pants and boxers.

"No panties? You really are a slut," he said, giving your ass cheek a slap.

He bent you over the sink, giving you no time to adjust to him and thrusted into your wetness. You screamed at the burning stretch you weren't prepared for as he pounded into you at an ungodly pace.

"Gonna fuck you hard and show you who you belong to," he said, pulling your neat bun backwards and causing it to fall out, your hair now framing your round face.

He gripped your jaw harshly and forced you to look into the mirror at him ruthlessly fucking you.

"See yourself? See how much of a slut you are on my cock? You like that don't you?"

"Yes," you whimpered, feeling him continuously pound into your sweet spot.

When you were finally beginning to adjust to his size, he pulled out of you and forced you down on your knees. 

"You're not gonna cum that easy slut," he said, gripping your hair tightly in his hand.

Before you could protest, he shoved his cock into your mouth. It instantly hit the back of your throat as you gagged and gasped.

"Can't handle a bit of throat fucking? Pathetic," he said, thrusting into your mouth.

Your mascara was now ruined as you opened your mouth wider, gagging and swirling your tongue on his cock, taking him as far into your throat as you could. You massaged his thigh and his balls as he threw his head back, moaning.

You smiled, loving when he was vocal because of you.

"Fuck, just like that."

Your stomach fluttered at the praise as he continued throat fucking you, slapping you on your cheek a few times.

"I'm not done with my cunt yet," Norman said, pulling you up by your hair and bending you again over the sink again. This time he used the head of his cock and moved it up ad down your slit, coating it with your spit and his pre cum before slamming into you.

"Who's tight little cunt is this?" he asked, bottoming all the way out of you before slamming back in.

"All yours daddy," you said.

He dragged your hair back and held a firm grip on your neck as he fucked into you harshly, your head on his chest and your back arched.

You clenched around him and your walls fluttered, ready to burst.

"C-can I cum please?" you whimpered.

"Pathetic sluts like you don't deserve to cum but I'll let you. Cum for daddy," he said.

As soon as you heard his response, your pussy clenched around him and the knot in your lower abdomen burst. You came with a pornographic moan, gripping onto his hand around your throat. The orgasm was intense and now it was time for Norman to chase his.

He turned you around and put you on top of the sink, spreading your legs and putting them over his shoulder.

He slammed into you and covered your mouth, tears of pleasure falling down your mascara tainted cheeks. He loved fucking you until you cried, it made him feel in control.

"Look at you. Crying on my cock, so pathetic," Norman sneered.

He pushed your head against the mirror, hand wrapping around your neck once more as he pounded into your soaking cunt mercilessly. You felt his cock twitch inside you as his thrusts became sloppier. 

"Who do you belong to?" he asked, thrusting become slower.

"You, I belong to you Norman," you moaned.

Your words brought him over the edge and he groaned as he allowed his warm seed to pour inside you, coating your walls. 

With your legs still over his shoulders, he examined his work, chuckling.

"Look at you. Fucking drunk and fucked out 'cause of my cock."

You just smiled, trying to catch your breath. 

He swiftly took your legs from his shoulders and pulled up his undergarments.

"Get yourself cleaned up cockslut, you have two hours left here, I'll be outside waiting."

And with that, he left you on the sink, used and sore as his warm cum leaked out of your fucked out pussy.