Sub!Norman Osborn

Summary: The title is pretty self explanatory.

Warnings: Mommy kink, oral(f receiving), slight praise and degrading kink, dom!reader, sub!norman.

You were being overworked at your job at the local firm and as a result, you barely gave your boyfriend, Norman, any attention. You were working on two murder cases, staying at the firm late at night and coming home still having work to do.

Tonight, however, you just had a few of the evidence on your computer to review, then you'd have the night to yourself.

You sat in Norman's office like you usually did, typing up a draft when he came in. You were still focused on the computer screen as he hugged you from behind, kissing your neck.

"Hi baby boy," you smiled, turning around to give him a peck on the lips then focused your attention back on your work.

"Please," your boyfriend whined, "I haven't touched you in days."

"So fucking needy," you taunted, "gonna have to wait till I'm finished baby boy."

He sighed and pulled up a chair beside you. While you began finishing up, he tried to kiss you but you pulled away.

"Wait," you said, sternly.

He sat there pouting, his cock getting visibly hard as you were engulfed in your work. You soon finished, closing your laptop and turning your attention to the needy puppy beside you.

"C'mon baby boy, I know how much you missed me," you said, pulling him by his tie towards your shared bedroom.

You pushed him onto the bed and took off your clothes, standing nude infront of him.

"What are you waiting for? Strip, now," you said, causing Norman to quickly rid himself of his clothes.

You straddled him as he sat upright, attacking his neck with kisses and small bites.

"Please mommy, n-need you," he whimpered.

"So pathetic," you laughed, "be patient or you'll go to bed with a hard cock."

He nodded and you continued sucking on his neck, leaving hickeys all over that you were sure would be visible tomorrow.

You turned your attention to his hard cock below you, dripping with pre cum.

"Mommy's gonna get off first ok? You don't cum unless I say so," you said to him.

You lifted your hips before slowly lowering your pussy onto his dick. You gasped and moaned at the feeling of him filling you to the brim.

"Eyes on me when I'm riding you."

Norman opened his eyes, staring into yours as you picked up the pace ad bounced on his cock, your tits moving with you.

He began kneading your breasts but you slapped them away, "You know better than that baby boy, hold my waist and keep your eyes up here."

He sighed, nodding, holding your hips as you lifted yourself until he was completely out of you then sat back down, his tip hitting your g spot. His eyes remained on you as your lips parted, your first orgasm taking hold of you. Your bounces became slower then you got off of him and laid down.

"Clean mommy up baby boy," you said, spreading your legs.

Norman got on his knees and attached his lips to your clit, sucking on it harshly. You gripped onto his hair, rubbing your pussy all over his mouth and chin. He continued licking your slit and sucking on your clit until your legs clamped around his head and your second orgasm washed over you.

"Ah, baby," you moaned, coming down from your high.

You took a moment to catch your breath, smirking at Norman on his knees.

"Look at you, on your knees for me, so pathetic."

You pulled him up by his hair, and pushed him down on the bed, getting ready to ride his cock again.

You hovered over him and lowered onto his cock, your pussy sensitive from the over stimulation.

"Feels so good mommy," Norman whimpered.

"I know baby, I know," you said, leaning down to suck on his neck.

You rode his cock, rocking your hips back and forth as he writhed and whimpered underneath you.

"Please mommy," he moaned, "c-can't take it anymore, I need to cum."

"Not yet baby boy, me first."

You bottomed his cock out of you, sitting back down as he continued to moan and whimper, desperate for his release.

"Hm, fine, since you're being such a good boy I'll let you cum," you said, giving him a peck on the lips.

Norman's face brightened at your words and he held your hips as you rocked back and forth. Your insides grew sloppier as he threw his head back and moaned, his cock twitching then releasing his warm cum inside you.

You pulled him up to you, hand around his neck as you bounced on his cock, chasing another orgasm. You moaned and shook as you squirted on his cock, falling on top of him.

"Thank you mommy, I missed you," he said, kissing your temple.

He whimpered as you got up to go the bathroom, leaving him alone. You ran the water in the tub, pouring your favourite bubble bath in along with a bath bomb and returned to the room.

"C'mon baby, let's get you cleaned up," you said, taking his hand and leading him to the bathroom.