Cock Got Your Tongue?

Summary: Your smart mouth gets you in trouble with your boss, Norman.

Warnings: Cnc(scroll if you're not comfortable), choking, oral(male receiving), degradation, dark!norman.

You sat in a meeting with a few investors and your boss Norman. You were supposed to be writing down the minutes of the meeting being Norman's assistant, but you were honestly burnt out.

"Y/N, are you writing down what Stark is saying?" Norman asked.

"Does it look like I am?" you sighed in annoyance.

Norman's jaw visibly clenched and he looked away. You didn't think before speaking and this may have costed you your job but he asked a dumb question that had a very obvious answer and seeing as he did nothing, he may be ok with you expressing your 'feelings'. 

"Y/N, have you written down the cost and the date for when Stark's suit will be made?" Norman asked, the men's eyes all on you as you jolted awake. 

You looked at him with an "Are you serious" on your face. "Yes Mr. Osborn, while I was dead asleep I managed to write down whatever just came out of Mr. Stark's mouth," you said, rubbing your forehead, the sarcasm evident in your voice.

This was Norman's final straw. He was fuming. "Give me a minute with this brat," he said then grabbed onto your wrist and dragged you to his office. You were terrified, you were sure this was the moment you would lose your well paying job because of your continuous snarky remarks. 

You were dragged into your boss's office and shoved against the door, hitting your head in the process. 

"Ow! What the fu-" but Norman put his hand over your mouth before you could finish your sentence.

"Shut the fuck up little girl," he seethed, "I've had enough of your smart ass comments. Think you can embarrass me? I'm gonna humiliate you. I'm gonna make you scream so this whole building hears you."

You whimpered in his hand with wide eyes. He quickly unbuckled his belt then pulled out his cock. You let out  a muffled gasp at his size and he smirked, pushing you down onto your knees. He gripped your jaw and forced you to look up at him.

"I'm gonna shove my cock so far down your throat that you won't be able to talk tomorrow," your boss said. He gripped a fistful of hair and thrusted his hips forward, his cock instantly hitting the back of your throat. You coughed and gagged but his grip only tightened. 

"This is what happens to smart mouth whores like you," he smirked.

Tears rolled down your cheeks as his length continuously hit the back of your throat. 

"Use tongue," he said, tapping your jaw. You complied and ran your tongue over his cock, sucking and swallowing his sweet taste mixed with your saliva. His grip once again tightened and he bucked his hips in your mouth causing you to gag but he just laughed.

"Have any more smartass responses now?" He knew damn well you couldn't answer with his huge cock stuffed in your mouth.

His laughed bellowed throughout the office, "Cock got your tongue?"

He was ready to shoot his load down your throat but he needed to feel your pussy around him before he came. He let go of your hair and took his cock out of your mouth, enjoying the ruined view in front of him. You were coughing, mascara and tear stained cheeks and your saliva mixed with his pre cum all over your mouth and chin. 

"What a fucking cockslut, nothing snarky to say now huh?" Norman sneered. He pulled you up from your knees and turned you around, pressing your face against the door. He pulled your pencil skirt up to your stomach and ripped your panties off, his fingers running along your slit.

"Always knew you were a whore," he chuckled, looking down at your juices he collected on his finger.

He pushed past your entrance as you screamed, his hand pressing your face against the door.

"Told you I would make you scream."

The louder you moaned, the deeper he fucked  you, earning even louder moans than before. His office was filled with obscene sounds of his cock pounding your tight pussy, tears once again rolling down your cheeks. You came around his length without warning, your knees buckling but he held onto you and continued fucking you.

A loud moan escaped your throat as his pace quickened. 

"I'm gonna fuck your ass next time, so watch...your...mouth...slut" he muttered, thrusting harshly into you at the pace of his words. He groaned and his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he emptied his load inside your cunt. He pulled out and let go of you as you slid down the door, body weak from the brutal fucking he had just inflicted on you.

"What a tight cunt and a wonderful mouth," he smirked. He took up your panties and shoved them into his pocket. "You're gonna go back to that meeting alone and you're gonna sit with my cum staining your little skirt and your face fucked." he commanded. Before you could protest, he shoved you outside his office.

As you walked back to the board room, people were peeking out of their lab to look at you. There were murmurs and whispers all around and you felt both humiliated and proud. You wiped your face and went into the board room, your pussy still sore, and taking a seat with all eyes on you.

A/N: So...anyways vote and send me any request you have and follow my tumblr(tobeymaguiresgf) :)