Chapter 6

Percy's pov

       As soon as I saw Y/n fall unconscious, I wanted to run and help her. "Y/n!!" I yelled as I ran towards her but I was stopped by someone. "Let me go! I need to make sure she's alright!" I yelled as I tried to get free. "Just wait a minute." Annabeth said. Not even a second of her being unconscious, Y/n opened her eyes. I couldn't help but notice that there were storm clouds above us, hiding the sun that was there seconds ago. She looked up at the sky and raised her hand.

Y/n's pov

        I heard someone talking to me so I opened my eyes but no one was there. "Reach for the sky. It will help you." I was confused but did what the voice said and raised my hand towards the sky. I felt sort of drawed to it. Then there was something coming towards me. It looked like a....lightning bolt? I furrowed my brows in confusion and then the lightning hit me. But it didn't hurt. It went from my fingertips to my hands and arms. Then it went through the rest of my body. I felt energy and electricity flow through my body. I felt better than ever before. I jumped up and gripped my sword tightly.

        I smiled as I saw shocked looks all around me. Even Annabeth was shocked and had a look on her face as if to say unbelievable. Luke then same charging at me with attacks. I gripped my sword better and standed my ground. When he reached me, he swung his sword but I blocked it with mine. The swords was near my shoulder and my hands gripped the hilt tightly. I pushed his sword back and went for his leg. I swiped at the back of his foot and he fell on his back. I stepped on the blade of his sword so he couldn't attack and pointed my sword at his throat.

        I was breathing heavily and smirked at him. Then I heard a lot more people charging. I stood still and waited for them to get to me. I soon then had all of them on the ground easily. I looked around and saw people with wide eyes and open mouths. I looked at Annabeth and she smiled. I looked at Percy. I pointed my sword at him. " You wanna try or are you gonna let me win?" I asked with a smile. His eyes widened and the he smiled as he looked at me. "Looks like you've won fair and square." I laughed and put my sword down. " RED TEAM WINS!" I yell. My team starts running towards me and cheered.

*Time skip to bonfire*

Percy's pov

       I was looking for Y/n when Grover found me. "Hey, Perce. Whatcha doing?" He asked. I smiled. "Hey, I'm looking for Y/n. Have you seen her?" I asked. "Yeah, I saw her over there at one of the tables. Come on I take you over there." He replied and started dragging me with him. I laughed and just followed. "So." Grover said as we walked. "So, what?" I asked. "Have you told her yet?" I looked at Grover with a confused look. "Told who what?" I asked him. He stopped walking and just looked at me with a, seriously, look on his face. "You know what I'm talking about." He said and started walking again. "You know, have you told Y/n about your feelings for her?" "No, I haven't. Well, not yet at least. I tried earlier today but I just...." I took a deep breath. "I just couldn't get the words out. It's like I'm peralized around her. I don't know if I'll ever be able to tell her my feelings." I confessed to my best friend. "What if she doesn't feel the same way, Grover?" I asked.

      Grover laughed at the last part. "What? What's so funny?" I asked. "I have a good feeling that she does feel the same way." He replied. "What do you mean?" Now I'm confused. "Come on. I see the she looks at you. And back at the museum she protected you from the fury. Now in all of the years that I've been alive, I've never seen someone protect someone like that, especially when they had just met. Other people wouldv'e left you for dead and saved themselves. But Y/n did the exact opposite. She pushed you out of the way so the fury went after her and not you. She cares about you, Percy. I know she'll feel the same way if you just tell her how you feel." He finished and it all started processing in my mind. I decided that Grover was right and I should tell her as soon as possible.

       "You know what. You're right. I should tell her." I said as Grover smiled. "As a matter of fact, I'm going to tell her right now." I said. "Great. Because she's right over there." Grover said pointing to where Y/n was. I looked and there she was talking to Annabeth. She was laughing and looked so happy. I took a deep breath and Grover patted me on the back. "Good luck, Pearce." He said looking at me. "Thanks." I said and started walking to her. By the time I got there Annabeth had went off to talk to other people. "Hey." I said, shyly. "Hey." She smiled. "There's something I've been wanting to tell you." I said. She nodded. "Sure. What's up?" She asked. I rubbed the back of my neck. "Um...well...you see..-"

Y/n's pov

      I'm getting nervous. I really like Percy, but I'm not entirely sure he feels the same. "Um....well....you see..-" He was interrupted by the fire becoming huge. There was a monster that appeared in the fire. Everyone gasped as they stepped back. Percy got in front of me protectivley as I grabbed his bicep. "HADES!!!" Chiron yelled as he took out his daggers. Percy and I looked at each other. Hades!?