𝟯𝟰|𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀

mentions of violence, injuries, alcohol

p/n=pronouns
***

you opened the bathroom door slowly, peeking in and seeing armin. he was sitting on the counter, looking down at his hands.

the door creaked and he quickly looked up, his eyes softening once he saw you.

"armin," you shut and locked the door behind you, going over and standing in front of him. "are you okay?"

he said nothing but hold up his hands to you, his knuckles bruised and red, some blood dripping down his fingers. his face was mostly okay, except for a scar that was under his eye but was barely bleeding and a cut lip.

you mumbled some curses to yourself, bending down to look in the cabinets to see if there would be anything to help his injuries. luckily there was a first aid kit in the back of the cabinet, you grabbed in and set it on the counter next to armin.

he watched you pour the rubbing alcohol on the pad, and set aside a warm wet rag.

you began to wipe the bruises and cuts with the alcohol soaked pad, holding armin's hand tightly while you did it so he wouldn't pull away.

he didn't want to pull away though.

"you want to tell me what happened?" you said, not looking back at him.

armin sighed, "floch, he said something, it's like he was trying to get me mad y/n." he winced as you wiped the last of the blood. "he hit me first, actually."

"what did he say?" you picked up the rag, wiping the cut on his lip with it.

he winced, "something stupid. about me, and you." armin looked away, "said i didn't deserve you, and nobody will really trust me. he also said that you're nothing but someone who likes to mess around."

you didn't say anything, turning the rag around to wipe the cut under his eye. "what else?"

"i asked what his problem was, he tried to get all close to my face. obviously i pushed him away, then out of nowhere he decided to punch me." armin looked down, like he was embarrassed.

you turned his head toward you, continuing to wipe his cuts. "how about your hands? how did they get this bad?"

"my hands slammed into a wine bottle, that's why they're all beaten up."

you carefully slid his rings off his fingers and set them aside, wrapping the bandages around every finger that was hurt.

"you could've walked away, instead of getting yourself beat up like this."

armin laughed, "i won, didn't get beat up. floch probably looks worse."

you smiled to yourself, "i should go see him after."

"the only reason i really fought back was because of what he said about you y/n, i still care about you."

"i don't mind, let him say whatever. you didn't have to get yourself hurt for me."

"if it's for you, i don't care really." he pulled you closer, looking into your eyes. for a second, you forgot you were supposed to be mad at him.

even though he was messed up, armin still looked as attractive as ever.

you quickly snapped out of it, looking away from him but not backing away from his hold. "i'm only here to help you, armin."

it was harsh, but helping him didn't mean that you wanted to pick up what you guys had. or maybe it did. you don't really know.

should you trust him again?

but, he kept talking. "y/n," he held your wrist, stopping you from tending to him. "you don't know how much i liked you. i still do, you're the still the one i want. if there's anything i can do to make you trust me again, i'll do it. i'll show you anything you want to see."

the way armin was looking at you, the way he was holding you, the way he talked to you, was making you reconsider your previous decisions. he brought out another side in you, a side where you could feel comfortable for once. he made you forget about your problems.

he was the first of your dates that made you feel genuinely happy.

you set the rag in your hand down, grabbing a bandage and placing carefully on the cut under armin's eye.

"done."

but instead of moving from his arms, you stood there and leaned your head against his chest. you could hear his heartbeat, and his hands made its way to yours.

"i missed you, y/n. so much." he said, kissing the top of your head.

you were hoping for the best, you knew connie and annie would yell at you later for trusting armin again.

you yelled at yourself a bit too, for being so stupid. 'he's going to hurt you again.'

but, that look in armin's eyes when he was holding you was real.

at least, you hope it was.

"i missed you too, armin." you said, running your hands down his back.

he looked at you, putting his hand on your cheek and kissed you.

armin missed you a lot, but he especially missed your kisses.

he winced a bit, because of the cut on his lip, but it was worth it. he pulled away, stroking your cheek with his thumb.

"go home with me tonight?"

***

@zuyuancesar on twt

@zuyuancesar on twt