𝟭𝟯|𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀

p/n=pronouns
***

the smell of coffee immediately hit your face as you walked into pieck's shop, with connie besides you.

pieck greeted you two with a smile, waving. "my favorite customers."

"two of our usuals, one iced americano." connie said, nudging you.

"and who's the americano for?" pieck asked, with her chin on her hand.

"for armin! y/n is going to give him a tattoo." connie answered for you, again.

you looked over to connie, "i can tell her myself."

"well, you took too long."

"ooh, so, you're going to his place?" she asked, starting to walk over to the coffee maker.

"mhm, and apparently the design he wants is a surprise."

"oooh, you better text me the results after."

"of course."

pieck handed you your drinks in a short amount of time, wishing you luck on your little meet-up with armin.

connie was the one driving you there, and he would not stop talking. he gave advice, what to do and what to not do, and what to say. even though you didn't really need it.

he watched you go up to armin's apartment building, and drove away when you went inside.

428 was armin's door number.

at the door, you could hear the faint sounds of music from armin's playlist coming from inside. you smiled to yourself, then knocked.

waited for a few minutes, no answer.

you knocked again, louder this time. the door opened, and eren jeager stood in the doorway. he was in sweats, his hair in a neatly placed bun.  "hey," his eyes looked you up and down, "what're you here for..?"

"i'm here for armin. y/n, by the way." you introduced yourself.

"yeah, i know who you are."  eren held up his finger, motioning for you to wait. "armin! someone's here for you!" he yelled, and armin came out almost immediately.

he was also in sweats. "y/n!" he came over to the door, ushering eren away.

you handed him the coffee, "this is for you. i didn't know which one you liked so i just got this. but, if you don't like it you're drinking it anyways. that costed 7 dollars."

armin took a sip, looking up as if he was thinking about whether he liked it or not. "it's pretty good. come in."

armin's apartment was a nice size and cozy. there were different band posters on the wall, black & grey decor were on the walls. the lights were dimmed, and it smelled good. like candles.

"you can get comfortable and stuff, i have snacks and some soda if you want. and you can set up your things on the coffee table!" he pointed towards the living room, "i'll get
you something."

he went to the kitchen, leaving you in the living room. you pulled out the things you needed, and sat down on the couch.

from the kitchen you heard some voices whisper-yelling back and forth.

"i told you y/n was coming over!"

"so do you not listen to anything i say armin?!"

"why the fuck would i listen to you?"

"you'll thank me later."

"okay, whatever. just, don't be weird. leave us alone."

armin came back with a soda and a bowl of chips. he sat down next to you, his hand brushing up against your leg. "so,"

"you got your design yet?" you asked, sorting out your ink.

"yeah! let me show you." armin held out his hand, "a moon on my pointer finger here. the sun on my middle finger. earth on the ring finger."

you nodded, interested in his design. "do they mean anything?"

"yeah! my closest friends. the moon, is mikasa. the sun is eren. the earth though...i don't know yet. i wouldn't want it to represent me. maybe, later on if i meet someone it can be for them."

"i like that," you held his hand in yours, imagining what his hands would look like after.  "any specific colors?"

"nah, just black. not colored in."

"boring."

"i'm not a crazy tattoo person."

"you have a fucking spider tattoo on your neck or collarbone."

"it was a dare! from eren." we were wasted, coming back from a party and passed by a tattoo shop that was open late that night. eren was like 'bet you won't get a tattoo right now, you're probably scared of needles.' of course, i did it. in the morning i was really confused on why i had a wrap on my neck though. almost freaked out when i saw the tattoo."

you laughed, "what made you choose the spider?"

"have no fucking idea."

armin laughed too, his eyes landing on your face.

you two stared into each other's eyes for a quick second, silent. but the silence was quickly interrupted when jean strolled into the room.

"hey armin!"

armin groaned, "what do you want jean?"

"oh nothing, just getting a nice cold drink. i'm parched!" he said really loudly, keeping his eyes on you and armin.

"wow! i'm really thirsty too!" eren came in next.

"i'm sorry about them." armin whispered, "let's just get started."
***

"it looks good! i like it, a lot." armin said, looking at the new tattoos on his fingers.

"wasn't the pain worth it?"

armin didn't take pain well, surprisingly. even for a tattoo so little as this one, he was gripping the side of the couch and shutting his eyes tight. you had to hold his hand tightly in place so he wouldn't move it away.

you smiled at him for reassurance once in a while, and he seemed to calm down at that. wrapping up his fingers with the clear wrap, you set them down carefully.

"a list of aftercare instructions." you handed him the sheet of paper, starting to pack your stuff.

"hey, y/n." armin said, "why don't you stay? for a little."

"i don't know, i told connie he would pick me up after.."

"i'll drop you off. just, stay." armin looked at you with a certain type of look. pleading with his eyes. a look that could make anyone fold.

"okay. just for a bit."

armin smiled, sitting back on the couch and turning on the tv. he put his arm around you though, and scooted closer. eren came strolling in again, his eyes on you. he went back towards the rooms, and shut the door quickly behind him.

"y/n, you wanna pick something?"

"sure, you were probably going to pick something boring."

"i'm not a boring person."

"show me then."

armin looked away, trying to conceal how red he got. "just pick something!"

you laughed, clicking through the channels. you watched stupid tv shows and movies with armin for a pretty long time, and even took a break with him to get some actual food from the kitchen.

you got so caught up with time, and hanging out with armin that you didn't even realize how late it got and how you ended up falling asleep.

***