𝟮𝟵|𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

p/n=pronouns
***

armin got home that night feeling like his whole world was spinning. he couldn't think straight, his mind was just fogged up with the thoughts of you.

very faint memories of you came to him, making his feeling worse. the noise of eren and jean's bickering wasn't helping either.

armin shut the door quietly behind him, settling down his keys and quickly grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. he tried to sneak off to his room without either eren or jean noticing, but he failed.

"armin! i didn't hear you come in!" eren said, pausing a movie that was playing on the tv.

jean quickly sat up, "how was it? what did you guys do?" he dragged out the o, nudging eren.

armin shrugged, "it was okay."

eren looked at jean, then back at armin. he knew something was up. "what happened armin? you can tell us."

jean chimed in, "yeah, we won't judge."

armin was hesitant at first, but ended up walking over to where eren and jean sat to explain. it was better than sulking in his room and staring up at his starlight, with tears blocking his vision.

he explained everything, trying his hardest not to break down in front of the two. from when you both got in the car, to when you showed him to video floch sent you. armin made it clear he was at the apartment to just tutor.

"so, floch was the reason of all this? jealous bitch, i wanna fight him." jean said.

"and y/n didn't let you get a word in?" eren added.

"i mean, i did. but p/n didn't believe me. something about me being known as a horrible person."

jean sucked in a breath and leaned back against the couch, "p/n used that against you. wow,"

armin nodded.

"i would usually say go to a party and get over
y/n but armin, i really see how much you feel for p/n. i've never seen you like that with anyone else."

eren nodded in agreement.

"try your hardest to show y/n how you feel. don't be creepy about it, though. like, subtle things. do things that will make p/n consider believing you, seeing what you really feel. what y/n's really missing."

a part of armin wanted to completely ignore jean's advice. another part agreed with it.

should he really consider what jean's saying?

what if it doesn't work?

armin is starting to think that he won't be the same if you never talk to him again. like a piece of him died. like he consumed a poison.

everything happened to fast between you two, it felt like just yesterday when he saw you at that party and jean was by his side, warning him.

he needed you.

you were addicting since day one.

"thank you, guys. i'll think about your advice jean." armin stood, "i'm going to sleep."

"sleep good, don't stress about it too much." jean pat armin's arm, eren doing the same.

he went to his room, shutting the door behind him and locking it. he changed from his clothes he went out with you in, and exchanged it for sweats and a hoodie.

armin laid in bed, reaching over to turn on his skylight. the projected blue stars and clouds gave him sort of a relief, but you were still on his mind.

he couldn't stop thinking about you, about what you said.

he was known as a horrible person, you regret choosing to give your time to him, that everyone was right.

it was floch's fault.

he was so bitter, always so bitter. always jealous of armin that he felt the need to sabotage him so badly.

armin went from upset, to angry, upset, angry, back and forth.

he sighed, looking at the time on his phone.

9:25 pm.

his screen was full of notifications, but none with your name on it.

none that got his attention.

he would just sleep. maybe in the morning, armin would wake up refreshed and better, the thought of you fading from his brain.

he just needed rest.

so that's what he did.

armin turned over, shutting his eyes and drifting to sleep.

armin was wrong. it would only get worse.

you would be on his mind every second, every hour, and he didn't even know it yet.
***

iiii watch the mooooon