Mr.2 and Arriving to Alabasta

Start from the beginning

Zoro: That's enough. Keep your mouth shut!

Time Skip

Y/N was laying against the mast, taking a nap (Fun fact, for some reason I can't sleep throughout the day unless it's raining). Nami and Vivi were looking at the Eternal pose to Alabasta, and Sanji was interrogating Luffy for eating all the food. Chopper, Usopp and Karoo were trying to fish, but they were eating the food that they were using as bait, leading to Sanji beating them up. Some time later, Y/N woke up to see Luffy and Usopp fishing.

Luffy: Ahh, I'm starving. The fish aren't biting at all.

Usopp: Luffy! It's your fault! It's because you even ate the bait! If we don't have a bait, the fish won't bite!

Vivi walked up to them.

Vivi: Luffy-san. Usopp-san. Have you caught anything? Ahh!

Vivi noticed how Luffy and Usopp had Karoo tied up as the bait.

Vivi: Karoo! Oh no!

Luffy: I wonder if we can catch a shark or something.

Usopp: I wanna catch a Sea King.

Vivi: What're you two doing to Karoo?!

Vivi slammed Luffy's and Usopp's head against each other.

Vivi: Huh? What's that?

Off the distance, there were some clouds that were mixed with green. Luffy wondered if it was cotton candy, and Vivi went to inform Nami of the cloud. Nami said that it was just steam and that there was nothing to worry about.

Vivi: Steam is coming up from the sea?

Nami: Yeah. It's a hot spot.

Luffy: What's that?

Nami: It's an area where magma is produced. There's an undersea volcano underneath that area.

Chopper: A volcano even though it's undersea?

Nami: That's right. There're more undersea volcanoes than above the ground ones. With the volcano like this, a new island will be born here over thousands or tens of thousands of years.

Y/N: Tens of thousands of years... I wonder if I can live that long.

Usopp: Well, you're a human. So you should try dying sometime before that.

They started going through the steam, and had some trouble breathing and seeing. Nami said to just bear with it until they passed through. After going through, something finally started pulling Luffy's and Usopp's fishing rod, but what they caught ended up being a weird looking man.

 After going through, something finally started pulling Luffy's and Usopp's fishing rod, but what they caught ended up being a weird looking man