Chapter 36: We Needed To Stop

Start from the beginning

Running my hands through his hair he pulls me closer to him. I deepen the kiss. "Athena we need to stop" He pulls away "Why marco isn't going to see us" I say pressing a kiss on his jaw trailing down his neck. I watch as he starts to grow in his shorts and my body gets hot. He groans when I place a kiss on his sweet spot sucking on it.

His breath starts to shorten "I know but still" I continue to bring my lips down his body stopping above his happy trail. "Dante shut the fuck up" I remove his shorts his errect cock comes out greeting me I feel myself growing wetter by the second. I  pressed a kiss on his tip, his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

I fix myself putting my knees on the couch going down on him. He clenched in fist as I swirled my tongue around him. "Athena oh my fuck we really have to gosh" He breaths out not bening able to speak. My hands take what can't fit in my mouth working on him faster. I feel him twitch inside of me. He lifts me, stopping his own orgasm.

"What the fuck was that for"

"You'll thank me in the future. We needed to stop"

"So you're just going to leave me here wet. Come on Dante I know you want to feel me, you want to suck my nipples and fuck me. You want to get on your knees and devour my pussy. You want my cum wrapped around your cock as you explode leaving me with cum leaking out of me"

"Athena you have fingers and  Vibrator use them"

"Please dante just fuck me I won't ask you a while I just want to fuck you right now"

He looks like he's in a deep thought "I can't Athena i'm sorry im sorry I really can't. You'll understand why soon" With that he fixes himself walking upstairs. He leaves me there in the living room desperate to be touched.

Marco calls out for me. I groan going upstairs into our room. He lays in the bed with only his boxers on patting the spot next to him. "You look so good right now" He hovers over me placing kisses on my neck. I don't get turned on by him anymore. "Im going to fuck you so good you'll for sure  have my son in you by the end of tonight" I push him away turning on my side just wanting to sleep.

He flips me back over slapping me hard on the face. "You're not going to sleep" He rips my shorts off climbing back on top of me. "Marco no please" I tell him but he doesn't listen. He keeps going, tears stream down my face as he moans out in pleasure.

"Please stop"

I beg him but once again nothing. He kept holding the tightest grip on my neck. I can barely breathe. I feel his warm liquid inside of me and he pant's loudly. I hold back a sob feeling disgusting.

His fist coldies with my face before punching my stomach hard. "That's for pushing me away" He hits me ten times harder, throwing me off the bed and my head comes in contact with the side of the dresser. The room spins when his fist collides with mine face again "That's for saying no you never say no to me. Now get the fuck out of the room go to the guest room I don't want to see your face right now" He pushes me out the room slamming the door.

Tears stream down my face. I still feel a bit light headed. "What the fuck is going on?" Dante comes out of his room, his eyes widened when he sees me standing half naked in the hallway probably with a big bruise on my face. "Come on let's go get you cleaned up" He brings me into his room turning on the shower. He takes off my top telling me to take as long as I need.

I sit on the shower floor with my knees to my chest crying. The water soaks my hair completely, my tears mixing with it. My heart breaks over and over again. He's not the person I fell in love with when I was eight. He's not the person I started dating when I was 15. He's not even the person who broke my heart when I was 17.

At least when he hurt me then he actually cared.

Now I'm just an object to him. Someone who he can toss around whenever he wants to. I want to leave. I want to run away but I can't. There is nowhere for me to go. No one wants me. I have nothing and nobody.

Maybe I should just end it all. It's not like anyone would care then.

No one would even notice

Eventually I get out of the shower putting on a pair of basketball shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I start straightening my hair while tears still fall down my face. For once I just want to do what I want but it never works out that way. "Athena stops doing things for him," Dante says, coming into the bathroom. I don't say anything but just look at him. "Athena look at me" I keep going passing the flat iron on the last few strands of my hair. He takes the straightener from my hands, putting it on the mat.

His emerald green eyes look into mine, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I'm so sorry" He pulls me to his chest letting me cry. He rubs my back letting me sob into his chest. "It'll get better, princess I promise. Everything will get better." He wipes my face looking at me with pity.

"No it won't Dante it never does"

"I promise it will get better the second you get your memories back. You'll go home soon"

Am I not home?

Home is like a prison right now I don't have a home. "Come on, I'll lock Marco's door from the outside so he'll have to call me to open it. I'll tell him that there was a threat and it was just to make sure he was safe" He brings me to his room, laying me down. He leaves real quick before coming back.

Dante lays next to me holding me next to him. "Sleep princess, you need it. I'll make sure you go home I promise I might not make sense now but it will soon"

If home is a place away from this then bring me there. Peace is something everyone should have but I haven't been at peace in forever.

The end of the road is coming soon for me.

---------------

Hey guys

I'm losing motivation

Q/A~ Do you want another Dante pov

29 chapters left

Next double update will be May 27th

1916 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3